Broken Girl

Where am I?

Why is everything so dark?

Everything hurts.

Your eyes slowly opened. You saw tiny bindings wrapped around your wrists binding you to a chair.

"W-wait..." you coughed.

"Ah. You're up." You saw a man shrouded in darkness with tiny tubes connected to his face smile at you. "Welcome to your new home!"

"N-new home...?" You blinked.

"After Kurogiri and Tomura picked you up, we decided it would be best if you stayed here."

"P-picked me... no! NO!" You struggled against the binds.

"Now, now. You're still wounded pretty bad. Even if you could get out, you would simply die. See the tubes connected to your wrists?"

You looked down and saw the small glowing tubes.

"They're the only thing keeping you alive right now. We could turn you into a Noumu... but where's the fun in that?" He chuckled. "See, the media is going wild with all of the heroes searching for you." He clicked on a T.V. that was set to a news channel.

A picture of you was displayed on the screen as a calm news reporter spoke.

"15 year old (Y/N) Bakugou was taken by a mysterious group who call themselves 'the league of villains,' witness say she should be covered in burns with a severely injured shoulder. Should anyone know anything of her whereabouts please call the number on the screen or contact professional heroes."

"B-but you said... you wouldn't hurt..." Your voice trailed off. You demanded Katsuki's safety not your own.

The man laughed. "Now, wouldn't it be quite entertaining if we called UA?"

You looked at him. "Are you letting me go?"

"Ha, no. But if we tell them you are alive than searches shall increase tenfold."

You narrowed your eyes. "Why would you want that?"

"So I can watch those miserable heroes squirm in their own failure. Even if they do find you--which they won't--we're not at our actual base. So any damage to this building won't matter. So, put on your best smile, (Y/N), because we're going live!"

"W-what?" the man stood and pressed the button on a camera before flicking on the lights.

"Ow!" You closed your eyes and jumped as you heard your voice echo.

"See, (Y/N)? Your face is broadcasted all over Japan! Is this the fame you wanted?"

"W-what?" You looked at the man in fear.

"So, Japan. You have ten minutes before this building explodes and instantly kills little (Y/N) here." He smiled behind the camera.

Your eyes widened and you searched for explosives.

"Even with her impressive Quirks, there's nothing she can do. So choose: save (Y/N) or save the millions of civilians in the city over."

Kurogiri appeared and took the man out of the building. You heard beeping begin around the room and saw a ten minute countdown begin on the T.V. that used to be showing the news. You looked around and saw no bombs.

Gritting your teeth you used your flame to attempt to burn the chair. It collapsed and you hit the ground with a thump.

You coughed and stood up. "S-save the civilians! I-I'll save myself!" You yelled into the camera.