Remember.

"(Y/N)?! Your eyes?!" The ash blonde stumbled back to stunned to even think.

Deep inside yourself you were begging and screaming for your body to stop.

Kill me... KILL ME!

Your body didn't listen to your pleas.

You felt your left hand raise into the air, your index finger pointed at your brother.

"NO!" Aizawa stepped forward and intercepted the fire attack.

You watched his body fall to the ground.

No... why didn't he kill me? He should of killed me.

Actually... why didn't he use his Quirk? Did... did he think I would stop?

You felt tears pool at the edges of your bright red eyes.

Eyes that mirrored the color of Katsukis.

What happened?

You heard explosions begin to pop in his palms.

To the sleep overs?

You felt your body heat up.

The dumb movies?

The two twins launched forward both filled with sorrow.

And our childhood?

He let out an explosion in your face.

A couple of years ago, that would of sent you crying.

But not with your new Quirk.

You wiped the blood that flowed out of your nose away and smiled psychotically.

His face turned to shock but quickly fell back into anger.

"You know, Kat." You grabbed his wrist and began burning him.

You felt your eyes shimmer. "I could never be the #1 hero with you in front of me."

You lifted his body and flipped him onto the ground.

You stepped onto his burnt wrist and chest. "But maybe... I can be the #1 villain."

His eyes widened as your hand lit aflame again.

Your bright red eyes burned into his.

The boy didn't know what to say. He didn't want to hurt her—actually, he didn't think he could hurt her.

He just stared wide eyed.

Meanwhile you were fighting for control of your body.

You felt the drug or whatever lurch and tighten it's hold on your body.

You shut your eyes.

When they opened they were (E/C).

"Kill... me..." you got off of him and went on your knees putting his hands against your burning forehead. "Kill me, please!"

He saw the emotion.

The pain.

"I... I can't!" He pulled you to your feet and wrapped you in a tight hug.

By the woods a silent bystander stood a small smirk growing in her face.

"If my sister died..." she stepped into the clearing the moon reflecting off of her white blue eyes. "Why should yours be alive?"

You felt your body get ripped away from the hug.

Your head turned to the mystery person who was smiling, blood on their face and black dress.