-Chapter 52-

It's been almost a week since Ultron, we've moved into the brand new Avengers compound. It's off the grid but still close to New York so Tony can run Stark Industries with Pepper.

"Can we train"? Wanda asks sounding a little bit more like herself or herself before Ultron killed Pietro.

"Uh yeah, Ash keep working on the math problems if you need help Vision is here" I say kissing the top of her head.

"How are you"? I ask as we get on the elevator to go to the training room.

"I don't think it has really hit me yet. I mean I know what happened but I don't feel anything yet" She explains gravely.

I nod remembering how I felt when they told me Tony was dead in Afghanistan.

"Ash really seems to like you" I tell her deciding a change of subject is a good thing.

"Yes she does, Clint told me it was like an initiation if she liked me I would be totally accepted" Wanda smiles slightly.

I laugh a little Clint isn't wrong since Ultron we've all gotten closer. Ash is more like my daughter than anything else, I heard her calling the others ant and uncle, it really warms my heart.

"Do you want to practice the flight thing" I ask her.

"Are you sure? Last time I tried that I dropped Steve on his face"? She winces telling the story.

I chuckle again.

"I'm sure, remember I can teleport if I have to" I say rolling my shoulders getting ready.

"Ok" Wanda nods.

I feel her power wrap around my waist and ankles then I'm being lifted from the ground.

"Remember little movements" I remind her.

"Higher"? Wanda asks sounding unsure.

"I trust you" I assure her.

I float up higher until I'm a few feet away from the ceiling, I go to congratulate Wanda.

"Wow nice one Wanda" Tony says from the door.

His voice causes Wanda to lose focus I fall I manage to teleport before hitting the floor.

"Mia? I am so sorry" She gasps rushing over to me eyes wide.

"Tony" I say crossing my arms at my brother.

"You made me lose concentration" Wanda exclaims angrily.

Tony holds his hands up putting a sweet look on his face trying not to anger Wanda even more.

"Did I"? He asks coyly.

"Yes! You did now go away we are training" She says dismissing Tony with a wave of her hand, using a little bit of her power to push him out of the door way.

The door swishes shut.

"We need to work on focus, I don't think the problem is your control. I think it's your ability to block out things around you" I say thoughtfully walking around her in a circle.

"Can we do that another time I'm tired" She says suddenly.

I blink surprised by the change.

"Sure yeah don't worry about it, don't let Tony get to you. He means well" I say patting her shoulder.

I tidy the place up then go back to the common room where I pause by the entry way. Vision is chatting away with Ash about the importance or math and fractions, it kind of reminds me of the chats she had with Jarvis.