Nocturnal- Rogue

Nocturnal was cleaning her blades since all of the brothers including the human left for school. Shuu, Subaru and Ayato were trying to get her to go to school with them, but she continued to decline when it was full of humans. As she cleaned her blades the balcony door blew open as a letter flew inside and landed on her bed. She placed her blade down and grabbed the letter opening it to read.

Dear Guardian,

A rogue has been spotted and you must eliminate the threat. He lives in an abandoned warehouse and you must eliminate any humans that witness this being inside.

Sincerely,

Surperior Luke

She got up and made the letter dissolve into air. She put on her outfit and weapons. She wore black leather pants, black over knee boots, black corset, black trench coat and a purple cloak with hood. She grabbed her bow and arrows that could kill a vampire, two guns, a whip and throwing knives.

She jumped down from the balcony and put on her hood before running in the forest. 4 hours later everyone got home. Subaru and Ayato ran up the stairs while Shuu followed them.

"What the fuck is wrong with them?" Laito asked.

"Language and I don't know. They're always been like this ever since Nightingale came." Reiji said.

"Teddy and I are thirsty. Come on Yui-nee." Kanato said grabbing Yui's hand and teleporting somewhere.

Once the three made it to Nocturnal's room, they opened the door only to see no one there.

"Nocturnal?" Subaru called, but no one answered.

They kept looking around as a figure entered the room from the balcony. Shuu turned around seeing the figure causing him to growl and ready for an attack which made the other two turn and ready to attack again. The figure took her cloak off and looked at them confused.

"What happened?" She asked and the three sighed in relief.

Shuu walked up to her and hugged her as she did the same confused still. The other two walked up as well and get their hug.

"Where did you go?" Subaru asked her.

"Went on a mission. Vampire went rogue so I had to track and eliminate the threat. I had to eliminate any witnesses as well." She shrug at them and they nodded their heads.

"How's school?" She asked them and the three groaned.

"Boring without you and ore-sama hates being touched by random girls." Ayato pouted crossing his arms making Nocturnal smile.

"Sorry to hear that and sorry I can't go with you. Besides even if I joined. Mundanes can't see me and I will only allow them to see me if I wanted too." She explained and they nodded.

"How did pancake see you then?" Ayato asked confused.

"Pancake?" She asked him and Subaru answered.

"He calls the mortal bride pancake because she's flat." Subaru explained and she giggled making the three smile.

"Well, the mundane bride you have knows the supernatural being real and that is why she can see me. We eliminate humans before they knew what Shadow Guardians are. It happened years ago which made us hide more. Our fellow brothers and sisters died in battle and the others who survived the human attack found sanctuary and lets say we are history." I explained.

"Ahhh, I see. Sorry to hear that." Shuu rubbed the back of his neck and she kissed his cheek.

"No worries. They died in battle and that's all it matters."

"When are you gonna tell us your identity? Ore-sama wants to know your name." Ayato pouted.

"Soon, but I haven't told my superiors that I have found my soulmates. I'll try to find time, but for now I need rest." Nocturnal yawned and stretched.

"Alright, we'll stay with you!" Ayato chimed and the two agreed making Nocturnal smile.

"Wouldn't that be suspicious to your brothers?" She asked them with a smirk.

"I don't give a fuck." Shuu said carrying her bridal style and laid her on the bed.

All of them joined in with her. Ayato is on her left, Subaru on the right while Shuu is laying on Nocturnal's stomach hugging her waist. They fell asleep together peacefully. Reiji walked towards Nocturnal's room and as soon as he opened the door, he saw his three brothers sleeping with her on the bed.

"What in the world is going on here?" He asked loudly only to earn a shush from the three boys.

"You'll wake her up." Ayato growled and Reiji rolled his eyes.

"If you keep doing that you might find a brain back there." Shuu said in a sleepy tone still kept his eyes closed and his head on her stomach.

"Dinner is ready and go to your own rooms." Reiji harshly told them.

"Hell no!" The two shouted causing Shuu to smack their heads making them groan in pain as Reiji looked surprised on his eyes older brother's action.

Nocturnal grunted in her sleep as she only moved laying in on her side. Shuu sat up kissing her head gently.

"Come on, boys lets eat." Making the other two pout.

"We'll come back later." Shuu assures them and they nodded before they each kissed her head and get up.

"What the-" Before Reiji could finish He was pushed out the room by Ayato and Subaru closed the door behind them.

Nocturnal sat up looking at the door smiling before laying back down and sleep.