Chapter 1

In South Korea there was a pet's café which you loved going to. It was your absolute favourite. You didn't own any pets yourself, despite your love for puppies and cats. You wanted to get one when you settled down with someone you see a future with. It was the Easter holidays in South Korea, and you had completed all your assignments and were free. You had been revising a lot for your upcoming exams, because they determined whether you would be allowed to go on to complete your final year of study and get your degree in Pharmacy. You had done everything you could and so it was now time for you to relax.

It was a Tuesday morning when you went to the gym for a workout in the morning, showered, got ready and had a smoothie for breakfast. Smoothies were your go-to breakfasts, not only because you were a student and didn't have much time on your hands but also because you loved them. There was a pet café near your apartment which you absolutely loved going to. You decided to go there today, you just went by yourself because your other friends were busy with either their boyfriends or work. The weather was nice, it wasn't raining or too sunny. It was a light breeze as the sun shined. You wore a black floral ruffled top with black jeans and a mid-length black trench coat. Yes, you wore a lot of black as it was your favourite colour. You paired your outfit with a silver watch and velvet ankle boots. You also decided to wear a silver anklet which was precious to you and it made a light bell noise when you would walk past. It was one of the first jewellery items you ever bought yourself and you had wanted it for a very long time. You always wore it and decided to wear it today too as you would take it off at night. The outfit you chose complimented you a lot, well any outfit you wore did. Your choice of style was great; elegant, classy and sophisticated but comfortable half the time. You just gently brushed it. After that you applied one of your favourite scents; Victoria Secret Pure Seduction. You then grabbed your black Saint Laurent bag and you headed to the pet café. You arrived after a 7-minute walk. You walked up the stairs and were warmly greeted by puppies running to you and you just stroked them back and played with them for a bit. You ordered an Americano drink with along with a cupcake. You picked up your drink and food and went to take a seat at one of the tables. You continued playing with the puppies as the cats were a bit further away. You got out your drawing book and pencil set and just starting drawing. You ended up drawing one of the puppies there and you got compliments from almost every customer who walked in, not only on your beauty but your drawing too. You spent a few hours there as you loved the atmosphere and being around the pets. You finally decided to leave to go home and as it was kind of dark. You arrived home and you and greeted Irene.

Yn – "Hello Irene, I'm home. How are you?"

Irene – "Hello y/n, I am good thank you. How was the café?"

Yn – "It was lovely, thank you for asking. Have you made dinner?"

Irene – "Urm, no sorry. I wanted you to cook because you much better than me and it tastes delicious ad way better than mine!"

Y/n – "Shhhhh no it doesn't but thank you. I will make chicken katsu udon and we can have coca cola for drinks."

Irene – "Wahh, that sounds amazing. You always make the best chicken katsu udon. I'm so excited."

Y/n – "Hehe, thank you."

After you both ate your dinner, you decided to watch some Hello Counsellor.

Meanwhile in the dorm of BTS, they were having a break from their usual activities and were just relaxing. They had just been chilling and relaxing but Jungkook wasn't happy. He came out of his room as BTS were having dinner too, so they called Jungkook out.

Jungkook – "Hello everyone, except Jin." He scoffed

RM – "Hi Jungkook, take a seat, we are all hungry."

Jin – "Hey, why did you say except me?"

V – "Don't you know hyung, you didn't let him go out even though it is our break."

Jin – "It was only because he was only going with Jimin and I wanted to go too but I was busy so not today. Also, it was kind almost getting dark so I ddidnt want them two out on their own."

Juungkook – "Hyung, I am not a two-year old, I can go with Jimin hyung." He instantly replied.

Jungkook had really wanted to go to the pet café. He loved going there, he loved pets too and he loved the café. He would usually go there to relax and spend some time with the pets there. He also missed his own puppy which he couldn't go see often.

Jimin – "Yeah hyung, we could have gone."

Jin – "Well I am not going to apologise because I am your hyung, but I promise we can all go tomorrow."

Jungkook – "Really hyung?"

Jin – "Yes, we can all go together around midday."

Jungkook – "Thank you hyung, you're the best."

Jimin – "Yes I agree with Jungkook."

Hobi – "Okay everyone let's eat."

Suga – "Yahhhhh so we can sleep then."

V – "You really do love your sleep."

Jungkook – "Yes he does."

Suga – "Yes I do."

BTS all finished their meals and it was V and Jungkook's turn to clean up. After they did, they all went to their rooms to go to sleep. Jungkook took a shower and did his night routine. He was very excited for tomorrow as after some time he could finally go to the pet café which he loved.

You and Irene had also gone to your own rooms. You took a shower and did your skincare routine, afterwards you checked up on Irene. The caring y/n you are, you turned Irene's bedside lamp off as she had left it on and removed her glasses as Irene forgot to remove them. You then went to your room and decided what you wanted to do tomorrow. It was the same as yesterday as you had enjoyed your day today a lot. You jumper into bed excited to the pet café which you loved.