VIII ~ I'll Kiss Your Lips

Brendon and I had cracked absolutely nothing. The only thing I could think of was finding all the A.W. people on the east coast and pick out the ones that fit the description but that would take ages! And we aren't even 100% sure that that's his real name. It could be an alias for all we know. Every time we get close to something, another thing pops up causing us to restart. Fucking. Frustrating.

But to put that aside, I have my date at Gerard's tonight that I'm so excited for. I haven't seen him since yesterday morning and miss him already. At times I wonder if it's moving too fast, but that could just be because I haven't dated in a while. No one has every really struck my fancy. I did have a thing for Brendon for a while. That was until I realized that he's gay and has a man crush. Since then, he's just been my best friend and partner in crime. 

Gerard texted me and told me that he'd pick me up and take me for a coffee, then to his place. He told me that he really wanted to pamper me and get the case off my mind. I think it's really sweet how much he cares about me. 

I had just laced up my black combat boots when he knocked on my door. Today I decided on a pair of tights with light blue shorts over them, as well as a olive green sweater. I let my h/c hair down and fall wherever it felt. I swung the door open to see Gee in a misfits tee and a leather jacket as well as a pair of jeans and converse. His usual kind of look that I love.

"Hey." Gerard laid his hands on my hips and kissed the top of my head, "You ready for me to spoil the fuck out of you?"

I blushed and gave him a hug, "Ready baby." I giggled. Gee laughed and wrapped his arms fully around my body to give me a squeeze. 

"Let's get going." Gerard lead me out of my place and to his car. While he was driving, he rested his right hand on the center console.  I decided to be cheeky and lace my fingers around his. This took him by surprise, but he looked over at me and smiled anyways.

We went through the drive through so that we could get back to Gerard's place. He remembered my order from yesterday and got me one of those. Him and I talked for a little bit in the car until we got back to his place. He lived in an apartment too. Gerard ran to my side and opened the door for me. No matter how many times he does it, I always feel butterflies. I gladly took his free hand in mine as he walked me up to his place. Once we stepped in I noticed how similar his was to mine. 

"It's not the nicest place but it's livable." Gerard tossed his keys on the table next to the door. 

"I think it's nice. I really like the black and white theme you've got going." I commented. It really wasn't a bad place. Not too much smaller than mine. 

"How about I start a fire?" He suggested, motioning to his fireplace. I nodded my head while taking a seat on the sofa in front of it. Gerard grabbed a few logs from the holder next to it and set them up. I watched as he got the fire going. Once it was going good, he stood up and brushed himself off. 

"What a manly man." I teased. Gerard winked at me and sat next to me with his Starbucks, "Well, as manly as someone holding a latte from Starbucks can be." 

"Hey!" Gerard pretended to bite at me. For some reason I thought that was pretty hot.

"So Mr. Way, what's the plan for tonight?" I faced him and rested my hand on his. Gerard reached his fingers up to locked them with mine.

"Well, I've got dinner in the oven,"

"Gerard did you leave the oven on while you picked me up?" I asked him with wide eyes. He nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Maybe?" 

"Dear fucking god Gerard. You're lucky that your place didn't burn down." I shook my head.