New And Improved

Hello everyone! It's Avalon again, coming here to say... 

I decided to rewrite this book as a different story so you can compare both the original and the new and improved one!

I like to look back at things that i have written before, so i thought it was a good idea to bring this same book idea back, but a bit more improved.

I also want to say that Rina, in the newer version on this story, will be a bit of a different person personality and mind set wise. I still picture her physically the same way, but i want her to be a bit more outspoken and confident in her beliefs. I also want her to speak her mind whenever necessary.

I also want to mention that Rina might not end up with the same person at the end of the newer version, depending on what my audience of this story thinks. I want Rina's fate with one of the members to be decided by you guys and a little bit of me.

I have the first chapter of the new version ready to publish... so i have a question...

Do you want me to upload the first new chapter now or do you want me to wait and update with 2 chapters? If you choose for me to wait it might be a couple days before i upload both chapters, but if you choose upload the first one now, you'll get the first chapter now and them either tomorrow or Wednesday you will get the second chapter.

Your choice loves!

Please comment which you would prefer! 

Love you all so much! Thank you for your support with this story!