25. Blue

Me and Blue are at his apartment. I switch on the TV to watch a movie.

He comes and sits beside me and after five minutes, brings his lips to my neck, trying to start a make out session.

I switch off the TV and turn to him. "Do you want to do it?" I ask him.

Puzzled, he asks me, "what?"

"Do you want to do it?"

After realising what it is he quicks says, "yes!"

"Good. On one condition, though!"

He looks defeated and says, "I'm not not touching you! It does not work like that, Dayna!"

I laugh. I lean towards him and plead, "come on! just listen to me first!"

He looks hesitant but my proximity weakens him. "Fine, what?"

"Let me touch you for few minutes. You won't touch me during that time." He groans. "Come on, let me finish! You won't touch me during that time but you can do whatever you want to me afterwards."

He instinctively licks his lower lip making me blush. "So what do you say?" I ask him.

"How long I can't touch you?"

I try to think a reasonable number. "I don't know. Somewhere between five to ten minutes? That's all."

He runs his hand through his hair. "Okay."

I smile and lean forward.

I kiss his lips. Just like before, his hands are holding the sofa. As soon as he responds eagerly, I break our kiss. "Slow down. Don't kiss me back. Let me just kiss," I tell him before kissing him again.

I move my slow kisses to his neck. I can hear him clawing the couch. I unbutton his shirt halfway, taking my sweet time admiring his toned chest.

He, however, looks like he's in pain.

I run my hand down his chest while kissing his neck.

Then I pull back and take off my t-shirt.

Blue's eyes don't leave my breasts when I bend down and start kissing his lips again.

I move to his ears and follow through this sudden urge that came to me. In the most seductive voice I can make, I call him, "Blue."

In a flash, one of his arms coils my waist and brings my body closer to his. And another holds my head closer to his.

The kiss deepens.

He pushes me down on the sofa and I feel his full body on mine. I want to tell him he broke the rule, but I don't think he'll listen.

I pull his shirt down and tell him, "take off your shirt."

He immediately takes it off, letting me hold his bare muscular back.

I arch my chest and he unhooks my bra and removes them. His lips trail down my torso till my pelvis, making me moan.

His face moves into my neck and his hand unzips my jeans. I pull down the waist of his jeans wanting it off of him. He obliges.

Our feverish naked bodies melt into each other. When I can't hold it in anymore I moan out, "B-Blue!"

He immediately thrusts into me. I feel pain and tightens my grip on his back as tears slip down my eyes.

He doesn't move and brings his lips near my ear. "You, okay?"

I nod.

He starts moving and the pain, and the pleasure, increases. I grip the headrest of the sofa instead of his back, not wanting to hurt Blue. He, however, takes my hand back to his back and says, "hold onto me."

I do as he says.

He buries his face in my neck and starts moving faster inside me, driving me insane with pleasure.

When we peak, I dig my nails into his back not caring it'll scratch his skin.

⤙–⤚

🦋