D a y T w o

Waking up in the morning knowing your going to put yourself in danger today isn't really a good feeling , I'm a nervous wreck and got no sleep what so ever last night . Reading about the Deadlock Gang only made it twice as worse , and yet my boss doesn't even care he's sending me into the pit of hell to meet it's owner .

Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe  she's looks gorgeous on her photos,  but looks can be deceiving.  Espically in her case . I know for a fact I wouldn't wonna get on the wrong foot of her , with her criminal record just a little off 100 kills without the gangs help . I don't think she'd think twice about pulling a bullet through my head if she finds out I'm  a cop.

That's why I gotta keep my A game up and look the part , I'm as gangster looking as possible . My red knee length can can dress style fits my body perfectly , my hair swooped to the right and slightly curled.  I've even gonna for Ashe's style in make up , hoping to score those extra bonus points for the recruitment.  I went with tiny , high heeled shoes that were bright red and had a bow on front of them .

For a British person trying to resemble  an American gangster look , I think I did pretty well. Maybe a little old fashioned but who knows she might like the look. Before leaving the house I quickly recap what I've learned about the gang so far and picked up my car keys from the side , grabbing the small box containing the ear piece I walked out of the house , locked the door and went into my car.

I typed the coordinates into my phone of the Deadlock hideout (Route 66) it actually isn't far from here  . Turning on my car , I buckled up and started my journey.  I just hope that my military experience well help put my situation a little , I know they always go on heists for military weapons to sell them off in them black market for a good price. 

My drive to Route 66 was a quite one , it had to be I was over thinking things and putting myself into over load . I'm 5 minutes away from hell , I still can't believe I am doing this .

On arrival of Route 66 I was met with a deserted town , not a person was in site . I parked my car at the gas station  making share to put my ear piece in first before anything else and making sure it worked , giving my boss I quick text saying I got here and I'm all wired up the testing was successful they could hear everything.

Getting out of the car I started walking under the tunnels to get the other side , this place was deserted a good place to hide out if your a criminal . Maintaining myself from my nervous state , I put myself into full on bitch mode . That's when every one sees me as fearless and marching to the very end of the town to see it , the Deadlock hideout .

'Holy shit ! I'm so nervous ' I thought to myself shaking my head 'I must be fearless of these people' I sighed and whispered into the ear piece "I'm going in" my boss wished me luck and was on stand by . I walked into the building and people was already there standing in crowds and talking amongst each other .

From what I could see I'm the only female that showed up today out of what looks like 100 people plus , they all turned in my direction  wolf whistling and shouting vulgar things towards me "Pfft... scum like you wouldn't get a chance with me." I said more to myself and found myself a little corner with no one in.

I had the additional guy come up to me to try and chat me up but I told them where to go and they left me , damn If I knew bitch mode was this effective I should try using it at work. I was amused with the idea smirking to myself , slipping into a day dream coma not even realising someone was approaching me .

The sound of a throat clearing brought me back to reality , my eyes narrowed slightly thinking it was another guy that would chat her up " For god sake I told you to piss off and leave me alone ." My voice burst out,  my eyes slowly wondering up the body the throat clearing came from "What did you say to me ?" Her thick Southern accent came through my ears , I mentally cringed on the inside and looked up at her . There she was in all her glory , she looks even better in real life . Everyone stopped chatting and looked towards me , Ashe didn't looked happy at all and neither did her gang "I'm sorry , I thought you was someone else ." God I hope I don't sound to petty.

She raised her brow slightly her blue eyes 'wait blue? I thought her eyes were red and her hole attire matched mine literally ' I thought "It won't happen again I can assure you of that. " I finished up and she sighed loosening up again and everyone went back to talking  in their groups "I wasn't expecting to be the only woman to show up today , I thought they'd be more." Her blood stained lips turned up slightly "In fact I wasn't thinkin ' any woman would join my gang , I'm glad you came today . As you can see we need more women in this gang ."

I nodded and grinned slightly "You know you can automatically put me in your gang with know problem Right?" She nodded but grinned back at me "But where the fun but where's the fun in that?" She replied "I can't just let anyone into the gang I need to see if I can trust them and see if they have what it takes to be a Deadlock member ." She finished up "Fair enough I hope I meet your criteria " My heart beat was going so fast , I'm up close and personal with the leader of the Deadlock Gang.

"I hope so to I can already see you'll make this gang more interesting. " she turned on her heel and started walking "Oh by the way ... I like how fearless you are with me alot of people are scared to even come face to face with me ." And she continued walking towards the little stage area , the gang followed in pursuit behind her .

I moved into the crowd and pushed my way forward towards the front , she stood overpowering us all . Her piercing eyes staring at the crowd in front of her , you could tell she was powerful and deadly . The way she carried her riffle in her hands , at that moment I admired her. 

"Today we start to building our gang slowly ..." she started everyone went quite and listened " we're looking for people that well help us and make this this gang more deadly then what it is , if your scared of dying you better hit the deck now because I ain't interested in people like that. I'm looking for good ,  experienced  and fearless people to join this gang . I may seem like I'm not scary or anything special , but trust me if you cross the line I won't hesitate the kill you .  If you betray my gang and run away , if chase after you and make sure you pay the price and worst of all if you work for the police undercover you better not hope that I catch you because I swear to god , you'd be dead within seconds ." She looked around the crowd seeing that everyone was staying put " Very well ... let's get this show on the road ." She grinned " We'll put you into groups first each group well assessed by yours truly and the gang well be close by making sure no one does anything stupid. And with that ..... here's the first group ." As she started putting everyone into groups I waited for her to put me in to a group.