3 ⸸

~the next day~

"Good morning, Dr. Kim." Everyone was greeting him in such a nice way. He was overwhelmed. Hearing them call him by a name he worked so hard to go by, Namjoon felt more than honoured.

"Good morning, Nurse.

Hi, how are you?

Good morning, Bohwa.

Hi!

Hello, nice to meet you!

Nice seeing you again, how are you feeling today?" And that was just the start of day two.

Namjoon couldn't feel happier. He was helping out those in need, and in return, he was being greeted kindly by everyone on his second day, officially working as a doctor.

How lucky was he to be in such a place with nice people, huh.

After a couple of visits, he was headed to the cafeteria to have lunch..

He needed a lot of Bohwa's help getting anywhere he had to, mainly because the building was so big, it felt like he was in a maze. However, once he made it to the bright cafeteria with large glass windows and dark black chairs, he felt right at home with all of the other suited doctors who were rushing their lunch hours to head back to attend their patients.

"If it weren't for you, I would feel so lost in this huge building." Bohwa just laughed, having a bite of his blueberry muffin.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to get lost in a building like this." His comment made Namjoon laugh as well, though he was left wondering why the guy would say something in such a serious tone of voice.

Namjoon would have taken it as a warning or even a threat, but Bohwa continued to speak before he could even say anything to him in return.

"I mean, you are new here. We wouldn't want our newest doctor to get lost in such a large hospital. You can end up anywhere!" His reassuring laughter was almost an invite for Namjoon to laugh along as well, so he took it as one and accompanied the man by doing so.

~~~

The men ate lunch calmly. The cafeteria was such a warm and welcoming place to Namjoon, it almost felt like he was in a food court surrounded by normal people, and not sick patients or doctors.

He felt happy.

Bohwa spent the entire day showing Namjoon around the building, just so he could get used to it and know his way around it.

"And that's the end of the tour." He chuckled, folding his arms together.

Namjoon noticed Bohwa was blocking a double door entrance to what would appear to be a hallway with poor lighting. He tried getting a closer glimpse but he didn't want to be rude and ask more information than he should, so he just kept his curiosity to himself.

"Let's go." Although, judging by how the man was practically dragging him away from the double doors he was blocking, he knew something was out of order.

He could tell that the older male was being awfully cautious about him sneaking as much as a simple passing glance at those double doors, so, he had no choice but to leave with the mystery accumulating within his head.

~Four hours later~

"Something's not right..." Namjoon finished work earlier than he had planned, so he had enough time to vlog again. After he placed his papers aside, he left his office and saw less movement in the hospital, unlike the amount there was earlier this morning.