Remus Lupin/ Change of Fate

This is my last request. Requested by @yell0wsn0w

I rolled my eyes as all the boys turned to look at me as I walked by

I rolled my eyes as all the boys turned to look at me as I walked by. My blue robes flying behind me as I went. When out of nowhere a girl came in front of me.

It was a Gryffindor girl in her 4th year, "Are you and Sirius Black dating? You two are so cute."

I groaned, "No! And tell your friends that, I don't like Sirius Black. Am I not aloud to be friends with guys. Now go away!" I pushed past her angrily.

Why is it Sirius?! Can't it by Remus. He's much more in my league. And I find him cuter and kinder. Why does no one what to ship me with my crush?

As I continued to walk a certain boy slide on his shoes and came to a stop in front of me. "LN? So, I overheard you debunk the rumors that I started. Why?"

I scoffed looking at the other three Marauders, "Are you high? I don't like you, no bone in my body likes-."

James chuckled, "That's what Lily says, she lying."

I thought, "She is lying, but I'm not! I have feelings for someone else and you Black are scaring him off."

Sirius shrugged, "He should be, you are obviously going to end up with me. Just like everyone says."

I smacked him on the cheek making a loud sound, "Take your doggy Head-out of your arse. I am the most sought out girl in Hogwarts, so why would I chose you?"

He got closer, "Because I'm Sirius Orion Black." He went to kiss and I dodged. "Oh really?" I asked grabbing Remus and pulling him to kiss me.

At first he didn't respond, then he did and he wrapped his arms around my waist. It felt to right, it's like it was just me and Remus. Until we were reminded we needed to breath.

I pulled away with a gasp, "Moony what the hell?!" Sirius asked.

Remus gasped softly, "Shes a really good kisser." I nodded, "So is he."

I fixed my hair, "Goodbye boys, Remus." I winked at him causing him to flush.
———————
Remus POV
"What's that girl doing to me?" I asked them, Sirius gave me a look.
"What, Sirius? She kissed me."

Sirius nodded, "I know, it's just I'm supposed to be the girlfriend stealer not you! And I'm not mad, I can't be,... I ship it!"

I rolled my eyes before realizing how full the corridor was. And how they all saw us kissing. "Well looks like me and YN are on-top of the school gossip blog."

Sirius wrapped an arm around me, "The title will be, Remus Steals Best Mates Girlfriend!" My eyes widened, "But you guys know the truth."

James nodded, "Well of course, we saw you kiss YN LN in front of her boyfriend Sirius." I groaned at James teasing. "I'm only joking. I think you're the one LN was talking about. The one she likes, because she went towards you when I was in front of her." James mentions.

Does she like me? How could she? She could have anyone, even James. She said it herself she is the most sought out girl in school. Why the sudden change of fate?
——/-//-////—///
YNs POV
I sat with my friends at the Ravenclaw table. "He's the best kisser out of all the boys I've kissed. And there was Regulus, Sirius and James. He's the best, it was like everything faded-away."

F/N chuckled, "Oh, YN you're blushing. Do you like Remus?"

I felt myself go red instantly, "I do. He's just so different, when I talk to him he's actually listening to me. His eyes don't drift off to my breast and he doesn't try anything like all the other boys do."

F/N sighed, "You see if I was single and hot like you, I'd want a Remus too. But I'm perfectly happy with my Marcus." She smiled kissing his lips.

I cringed, "Dad stop eating my mother!" They both chuckled pulling away from each other.

My eyes drifted towards the Great Hall entrance as everyone seemed to look over there. To my amusement there was a flushing Remus walking with the other boys to the Gryffindor table. When they got there, Sirius stood on the table.

The professors didn't say anything all slightly interested after hearing what happened in the corridor. "YN LN, is not my wife anymore!" I rolled my eyes.

"I never was Black!"

"Ignore her! She's in denial! But she is now Remus wife so if you ship anyone it will be YN and Remus!"

After he finished I turned back to Marcus and F/N, "Ready to go?" I asked them, they nodded as we got up from the table.

As we went to cross the door of the Great Hall, I turned around and winked at Remus. He winked back making me smile.
-/-////-//—///-///—
I smiled as I saw Remus alone and ran towards him. He smiled as I jumped into his arms. "I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you more, Princess. Happy 1 year."

I squealed happily, "It's been 1 whole year, Remus! And everyday I got happier being with you."

"You are one of the cheesiest people I've ever meet. And it makes me love you even more." Remus teased.

I burst out laughing, "Remus we are too cheesy. Now kiss me." Remus leaned down towards me and placed his lips onto mine.

"Here's your gift." I handed him the bag filled with chocolates.

"Thank you so much love, James has yours. Come on, everyone's waiting in the Gryffindor common room." Remus reminded linking our fingers.

I shook my head, "Your friends do to much." Remus chuckled.

"Our friends, F/N and Marcus helped plan it." I rolled my eyes at my friends as Remus told the Fat Lady the password.

We walked into the Common Room as everyone cheered happily for us. Me and Remus smiled as we walked towards our friends.

"James do you have it?" Remus asked  James who reached into his pocket.

Sirius closed my eyes, "Really?! Sirius I swear I will cut your fingers off if you don-." Sirius moved his hands as Remus went to place a necklace around my neck. "Happy Anniversary Love."

I gasped softly at the moon shaped necklace that had our initials engraved on the back. On the side it read, "Change of Fate." I pulled Remus into a hug.

"I love you."