041 Family 1/5

The four couples had arrived safely in Thailand and were already on their way to Lisa's house.

"This place is very beautiful." Jennie says as she looks through the window.

"It is, thank you for inviting Lisa." Irene says smiling.

"It's nothing, I hope you enjoy the trip." Lisa replies.

"I hope you take us to eat Thai food, Limario." says Jisoo.

"I'll be the one to take you to lunch." Rosé says as Jisoo looks at her with a dumb smile.

"And what are the plans while we're here?" Asks Wendy.

"Well, first settle down at home and rest, I don't know about you but tomorrow Jennie will be all mine." Lisa says as she hugs Jennie.

"I already thought about it and I'll take you to meet my parents, since we're here in Thailand." Joy tells Wendy.

"It's not a bad idea, I'll take you to meet my grandparents, since my parents are in Australia." Rosé tells Jisoo.

Wendy and Jisoo swallow and look at each other with obvious panic.

Irene laughs at them in a low voice until she turns to see Seulgi who was somewhat thoughtful.

"Are you okay honey?" She asks softly.

"Y-yes I am, it's nothing, we'll also go see my parents." Seulgi replies, trying to smile.

Lisa, Rosé and Joy exchange secret glances hearing Seulgi talking about her parents.

They knew why Seulgi was so thoughtful. . .

"I think it's a good idea, you never talk about them, I'd like to meet your family," Irene says smiling as Seulgi just nods as she kisses her on the forehead.

After that no one said anything. Lisa had not been there since the day hee parents died.

Seeing her house brought back so many happy memories but at the same time so painful.

She feels Jennie's hand on hers and turn her gaze to Jennie.

"Everything is fine honey, I'm with you." She says softly.

"I know." Lisa replies with a soft smile.

"Your house Lisa is beautiful." Wendy says.

They were all outside at the main entrance of the house.

"And very big, it looks like the president's house" Says Jisoo amazed by the size while Jennie gives her a slap on the arm.

"Thanks Wendy and it's chicken, my parents bought it when they were young." She says with a laugh as she climbs the stairs.

She takes out the keys and open the door. Everything was exactly the same as she had seen it the last time.

The house was clean and well maintained thanks to Colins who always reminded the cleaning people to clean the place 3 times a month.

Lisa stays a few minutes watching her parents' house and feels two hands on her shoulders, it was Rosé, Joy and Seulgi who were giving her a smile.

Giving to understand that they were with her. Lisa returns the smile.

"Please come in." Lisa says as she steps aside and lets the others pass.

"Oh, yes, yes, it's big." Jisoo says even more amazed by the inside of the house.

"Is it okay if we also stay?" Rosé asks.

"Sure, what kind of question is that." Lisa replies.

"Thanks again for letting us stay here at your house, Lisa." Irene says while making a small bow while Jennie, Jisoo and Wendy do the same in the form of thanks.

"I was not going to leave you in a hotel, you are like my family." Lisa says smiling.

"Oh you're going to make me cry Limario." says Jisoo while pretending to dry a tear making others laugh.

"We also consider you family." Wendy says smiling.

Lisa doesn't feel as empty her house as the last time she was there and it was all thanks to the people around her at that moment.

"I imagine that your tired, you can take the rooms that you like, Rosé, Seulgi and Joy already know where they are." Lisa says.

The 3 couples disappear in search of rest after the long flight while Lisa and Jennie stay in the room.

"Your house is beautiful, honey," Jennie says as she hugs Lisa.

"I'm glad you like it and I promise I'll show you every corner of it." Lisa responds by hugging her tightly.