⚫Chapter 35⚫

"Oh my gosh..."

The sight in front of us was incredible. The air felt like a thick warm blanket making me realize that it was significantly warmer than Regnum Aqua. We could see the castle off in a distance. There were also volcanoes erupting with lava pouring out of them. The lava formed into rivers of fire flowing from both the left and right disappearing in between high mountains of rock. These rivers of fire looked extremely hot which made my stomach churn with nervousness. This place looked dangerous.

N- Damn it's so hot.

I could've stood there for hours staring at the sight in front of me, but I knew we needed to get moving. "Come on guys, we need to get to the castle."

I began to walk not knowing where exactly we were going. "Uh, I guess we'll just follow this rocky pathway," I suggested.

I suddenly felt more anxious than ever. With the boys following behind I continued walking until something caused me to freeze.

E- What's wrong? Why did you stop?

My heart dropped in fear as I saw around ten wolves staring at us in a distance. Their piercing eyes gripped me with fear as they began to run towards us. "Oh no..."

I started walking backwards almost trampling on Milo.

N- There's no turning back now. Just stay put. They shouldn't harm us.

As the wolves got closer, I realized that these wolves were huge in size. They were probably the same size as the wolves in Regnum Aqua, but the environment we were in definitely made them look scary and bigger.

As soon as they got to us, they started to howl. One of them immediately shifted causing him to be fully naked. I quickly closed my eyes and looked away. Are you serious?

"Who are you? And what are you guys doing here?" a voice asked. I thought he would sound angry, but not at all. He just sounded curious.

I suddenly felt someone remove my hands from my eyes. I opened them in shock and stared at the man in front of me. "You can look now."

I noticed he was now wearing black shorts. How did he... He suddenly reached out to touch my hair.

E- Who the hell does this guy think he is?

He stood very close to me as he checked me out from head to toe. He then inhaled deeply with his eyes closed. "You are a vampire," he stated.

I nodded my head slowly not knowing how he would respond. "Why are you here in Latum Alterum?" he asked.

"Uhm, my p-parents... uh, we..." I stammered feeling my heart thump violently against my rib cage.

"Don't bother telling me. You will tell him," he said before turning around to look at the direction where the castle stood.

"T-the Alpha?"

"Indeed. Follow me."

I watched the man and the wolves turned around and walk away. I stood there feeling weird. He didn't seem angry, but rather curious and confused. I mean, I guess that was a good sign.

J- What a creep!

"Relax guys, he didn't do anything!" I said.

"Are you coming or what?" the man called out. speed, we approached him and began to follow the man and the nine wolves as they led us towards the castle. As we followed them, I spotted werewolves on both sides of us. The majority of them growled at us while others just stared.

We kept on walking until we were greeted with a bridge. Did every domain have a bridge? As we started to walk, I looked over it trying to figure out what was underneath. Suddenly, liquids of lava squirted out of the bedded rock beneath us. Woah.

It was quite a sight watching the thick orange liquid spray up and then to splatter onto the rocks. Once we made it back on land, we continued following the man. We took a slight turn and approached another bridge.

After crossing it, I sighed in awe. There it was.

We then approached what seemed like the official entrance of the castle. The tall doors opened and out stepped a man with brown hair. He seemed older than Sebastian. He could easily be around my dad's age. "Well, well. What do we have here?" he asked mischievously. I suddenly started to hear whimpering. I turned to my right to see Gray walking backward slowly.

E- Oh my...

He turned around and started to run away. Where was he going? "Uh... one second..." I said in confusion. I quickly ran past the crowd of wolves who stood behind us and followed Gray.

I finally caught up with him as he hid behind a tall rock. Elias suddenly shifted into his regular form and fell onto the ground butt naked. No later than five seconds, he was back in his wolf form. He continued shifting back and forth which made me panic. It was almost as if he was glitching.

"Elias! What's happening with you?" I could care less that he was naked. I was extremely worried and confused. I had never seen anything like this before.

He finally shifted one last time into his regular form. I stared at him as he was curled up into a ball. He was shaking heavily as he tried his best to stand up.

"Elias..." I asked as I approached him feeling nervous. "What just happened? Are you ok?"

"I-Impossible..." he whispered with a shaking voice.

"Elias! What's going on?"

"M-My uncle... That's my u-uncle..."