045 Family Manoban 5/5

Lisa was driving on the road until Jennie's voice made her turn a moment.

"Honey, you haven't tell me where we're going." Jennie says.

"I want to introduce you to some people."

"Okay." Jennie says doubtfully.

Nobody said anything until Jennie realized where they were going.

"Lisa, we're in a cemetery." Jennie says as she looks through the window and then turns to see Lisa.

"Yes Jennie, we will go to see my parents and Yeri." Lisa says smiling.

"Lisa, but this is the first time you've come, are you sure you don't want to be alone, honey?" Jennie asks.

Lisa lets out a small laugh.

"I want you to be with me that's why I asked you to come with me to Thailand."

Jennie feels her heart pounding, Lisa always surprised and made her increasingly fall in love with her.

"We're already here." Lisa gets out of the car and then opens the door to Jennie and helps her out.

They walked through the cemetery holding hands.

Lisa stopped when she saw Yeri's grave. Jennie looks at her confused but then looks at the grave and feels pain in her chest.

Lisa releases her hand and kneels in front of the grave and feels a tear fall down her cheek.

"I promised you and here I am Yeri, forgive me if I do it until now but I want to introduce you to someone."

Lisa takes Jennie's hand and makes her kneel next to her.

"She's Jennie, my girlfriend, she's just as beautiful as you, she takes care of me and treat me well, she loves me the way I love her." Lisa says as she looks at Jennie with a smile."

Jennie leaves a bouquet of roses on Yeri's grave as she runs a hand over the stone.

"Hi Yeri, I will never have the pleasure of meeting you but I promise you that I will take care of this little monkey who is by my side and I want to tell you that you have a place in Lisa's life that I will never be able to occupy." Jennie says with a small smile.

They spent several minutes in Yeri's grave while Lisa told Jennie her memories with Yeri and Jennie listened to her with a smile on her face, she likes to see how Lisa talked about Yeri with out a trace of sadness.

then they walked to the grave of Lisa's parents.

Lisa felt sadness in every step she took, it was still difficult to asmilar that her parents were in that cemetery.

Jennie firmly grabs Lisa's hand, she knew this was not easy for her girlfriend.

When being in front of her parents grave, she feels the tears fall without her permission, nobody said anything for several minutes.

Lisa knelt in front of the headstones.

"Forgive me for coming until now, I just was not ready and I still can not assimilate it, I miss you so much, there's no day I don't think about you ... I miss your cooking mom or when you scolded me for eating your favorite cerial." Lisa speaks between tears and at the same time releasing small laughs.

Jennie listened to her also with tears in her eyes and smiling at the same time.

"I miss when dad made me wash his car in the form of punishment or when he made me get up early to go running with him, I miss when you went to my volleyball tournaments to cheer me up, I still remember when mom was screaming like crazy during the game... Don'tot worry about me, I'm fine, I've found someone very important, her name is Jennie and she takes care of me a lot, I know you would have loved her." Continue Lisa while she cries.

"She's great, she, her mom Sunmi, her friends together with Seulgi, Rose and Joy take care of me and treat me well, they are my new family."

"I promise to take care of myself, eat well and clean the house, I promise to come and visit you whenever I can, no matter where you are, I love you and I miss you" Lisa says, wiping away her tears.

Jennie comes over and takes her face while cleaning the last tears left.

"Honey, here in front of your parents  graves, I promise to take care of you and love you every day, I will not leave you alone, I will always be with you, I love you Lisa" Jennie says with tears in her eyes.

Lisa hugs her tightly.

"I love you Jennie, thank you for being in my life and giving me the light that I needed." Lisa says as she kisses Jennies hands.

They spent almost two hours in the tombs of the Manoban until it began to get dark, they decided to return home.

Before they got into the car, Jennie stopped Lisa.

"Is something wrong babe?" Lisa asks, somewhat worried.

"I just wanted to thank you for sharing this moment with me, you have no idea how much it means to me." Jennie says feeling her heart beating.

Lisa feels butterflies in her stomach, she never got used to the effect that Jennie had on her.

"You don't have to be thankful, you're my family and I wanted you to meet the three people who were very important to me." Lisa says as she gives her a small kiss on the lips.

"You make me so happy Lisa." Jennie says with her gummy smile.