4 ⸸

"What?" Namjoon asked, a little bit shocked and saddened about the unexpected news he received from his friend.

"I'm sorry. I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time, but I just didn't know how. I found my own place, not too far from where you live, but not too close either. The reason I want to leave isn't because of you, by the way. It's mostly because I feel like you need your own space to do your own things." Yoongi said, lifting up the handle of the suitcase with a half-hearted smile on his face.

"We've lived together for so long, man. I honestly don't know what to say. I'm happy that you found somewhere to stay, but you don't have to go if you don't want to. I really don't mind your company at all, you're my best friend." The boys sighed, feeling a little bit nostalgic.

"Almost five whole years, right?" Yoongi quietly chuckled, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Five years, buddy." The younger responded, feeling a heaviness in his chest as he stared down at the camera Yoongi had gifted him.

"Hey, me leaving doesn't mean I won't come and visit. You know that, right?" He raised his eyebrows. Namjoon nodded.

"Besides, who else will keep this house clean and call the repairs to fix everything you break?"

"Okay, Yoongs. I think you're right, you need your own place to stay." They laugh at each others insults and talk for a while until the sun fully settled down.

"I have to go now before it gets too dark because moving can be pretty hard to do when it gets dark at night. Take care, Namjoon. And send me new vlogs whenever you make ones. I like watching your videos. You're very creative." The younger nodded, smiling back at his friend.

"I will. Thanks for everything, Yoongi. You've been a big help to me. You're like the brother I never had but always wanted. Take care as well." A car horn interrupted Yoongi from speaking.

"My ride is here. I gotta go. Bye Namjoon!"

"Bye Yoongi." They hug one last time and part ways. It made Namjoon feel sad to see the room next to his room so empty, but he was happy for his best friend.

After his long and tiring day, he went to bed but couldn't sleep. The fact that Bohwa was keeping something from him still made him feel strange, and the more he thought about it, the less amount of sleep he got.

As he kept moving his body, his hand ended up inside of an unzipped bag.

"What's this?" He suddenly felt something inside of it and took the item out, only to find
his old camera.

"It looks like I won't be needing you anymore, now I can record better quality videos." He accidentally turned it on and saw the video he had created today. He looked through the videos he had previously created and cringed halfway through a few of them.

He thought of deleting them all when he got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: "Do you still have your old videos?"

Namjoon: "I was just about to delete them in this precise moment. Why? :)"

Yoongi: "Nooo, wait. Don't delete them. Can I at least have them? :("

Namjoon rolled his eyes and started to whine.

Namjoon: "Why? They're cringey. And besides, I only recorded two and for like four to five minutes of footage or less, only. It's no use in keeping them. With the new camera you gave me, I'll be able to record better quality videos and send you those instead."