⌜ thirty two ⌟

he just got home from the mini vacation he just had and thinking that he could rest but seems like his father isn't making that getaway to the beach house as an excuse to escape from his paper works. his father took over the company these past few days but he left a lot of work for mark. thankfully, mark is already used to this that he knows what to do now.

mister daddy!❞ the ceo looked up from the file he is checking and saw the door to his office opening and a baby came running inside.

it made him smile, especially that tanned male who followed from behind. these two can really make him smile and just forget all the problems he is facing in life. ❝what are you doing here baby?

he glanced up to donghyuck who's dressed up casually as he carried the baby who's wearing a sweater matching with his papa. he didn't expect for the two to be here, he told donghyuck to take the day off and rest as he knew he was tired coming from the beach house. the others, like yuta for example, found it unfair for mark giving donghyuck a day off meanwhile they get to work their ass off. johnny asked mark for ten to make him take the leave for a few months and of course mark is not that heartless to say no. he understood the couple and he did let ten take the leave.

papa told me that we'll be going out!❞ the baby said as he stood up from mark's swivel chair and stared at the laptop that's opened and showed some texts which the baby didn't understand even a thing.

mark chuckled at his baby's face, brows furrowed and nose scrunched, and then made the baby face him and also scrunched his nose at the baby. donghyuck smiled at the two and wondered what it would be like if mark would also be chan's other legal father—

the tanned male cleared his throat at the very impossible scenario. this is the ceo he is talking about, he wouldn't stoop that low to his league. maybe the baby can still call him mister daddy, that's fine.

but if you're busy,❞ donghyuck approached the superior's desk and played with one of the pens that's displayed at a box. ❝you don't have to come with us.

mark stared down at his laptop and the stacked paper works and said fuck it. he stood up from his swivel chair as he carried the baby in his arms and shut his laptop down after saving the files. ❝who said i'm busy?

his family is much more important than this high paying job of his.

as what i can see, you sure are busy.❞ donghyuck frowned when mark walked around the desk and stopped in front of him. he thought that maybe mark is forced to go out with them, and plus donghyuck didn't want to be a bother to the superior.

nah,❞ mark held the younger's hand as he carried the baby with just one arm. ❝i can even burn the papers down if you want me to.