I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog

So, the Hokage became their sensei without a hitch. Honestly, Tsubaki never thought that anyone could be worse than Masochist Sensei... And she was dead wrong. The old man liked to subject them to near impossible feats for regular shinobi while just sitting back and watching them.

There was only one blessing that came along with his so-called tutelage: no D-rank missions. Maybe it was the fact that the man had produced some of the strongest shinobi in the nation, but they were treated higher than all the genin.

Although they were supposed to partner up with Team 7 on those missions, the Hokage always managed to pull some kind of bullshit excuse out of his ass. It wasn't like Kakashi, the sensei of Team 7 could complain though. Being the Kage of a village came with a shit ton of perks.

They were lucky too, the latest mission was capturing Tora and the rumors floating around about that cat weren't pretty ones. Though, the Uchiha female herself was a cat person... Putting that aside, the man was pretty much someone to enforce what they already had learned.

------*****------

"No!" Naruto yelled, crossing his arms like an 'X.' "I'm not doing a stupid D-Rank because Tsubaki-chan never joins us on those missions!"

The jinchuriki then pointed directly at the Sandaime, "What kind of promise is that if they never join use like we agreed to!"

Sakura looked ready to hit the blond haired boy, "Naruto... You can't disrespect the Hokage!"

Sasuke 'hn'ed' , "The dobe is right. Even if you are the leader, you have to fulfill your promises, Hokage-sama."

"That's right!" the Uzumaki burst out, unable to contain his anger.

Inside of Naruto, the fox commented, "For once, I have to agree with my stupid container. This wasn't a part of the deal."

"Even Kurama is agreeing!" Naruto howled, ready to break into a temper tantrum.

The Sarutobi raised an eyebrow at Kakashi, who sweatdropped while reading his favorite orange-covered book. "Can't you keep them under control?"

"..."

The silence from the jounin was enough to get his answer. Reluctantly, he sighed, "I'll give you a C-Rank mission."

"And Team Sarutobi will accompany us, "Sasuke added, reminding the old man.

"And Team Sarutobi will accompany you, " he repeated back.

Satisfied, Sasuke dropped his need for words and muttered out a soft 'hn.'

Suddenly, Tsubaki and Hashirama appeared in a cloud of smoke, both dressed in the ancient shinobi attire, battle armors and everything. "You called? We saw the bird."

"Ahh, yes, " the leader of Konoha drawled, "You will be on a mission with Team 7... You can come on in now."

An old man with a black v-cut t-shirt, a towel around his forehead, and low set glasses walked in. His grey hair stuck in every direction and a sake bottle was held comfortably in his right hand.

"I expect you all to risk life and limb for me."

At those words, both reborn ninjas stiffened, realizing the true intent in his words. There's no way that this is a C-Rank...

They turned to the Hokage, who in turn had a smirk on his face. When he saw them looking, he masked it quickly with a look of indifference.

The Mokuton user nudged her, "You saw that, didn't you? He knew about this."