T W E L V E

"Gotti!" Raven yelled out his name as she stormed up the stairs behind him. "Fuck you. I mean what the fuck. Did you bring me here just to hurt my feelings? Hurt me 'cause your hurting? What kind of shit is that?"

"I'm just trying to put you on game ma." Pulling her closer to him he looked down at her never breaking eye contact. "I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. Come on baby girl you should know that."

Looking at him she could see the honesty in his eyes. Feeling tears start to burn her own eyes Raven quickly blinked them away. She wasn't really hurt but she did however feel extremely played. She was angry at Rico but even more angry at herself. Regardless if she had been stealing kisses from Gotti every now and then. She didn't have a whole other life, man, or home that she kept hidden from him.

She felt stupid for trusting him. Stupid for allowing herself to trust anyone. She knew better than that. Growing up in Jacksonville Raven knew how grimy these bitches and niggas could get. The whole city was full on crabs so to prevent herself from ever getting played or being the victim she put a wall up and almost never let anyone in.

She hadn't really let Rico in but she did feel like she could trust him. Now he had reminded her why she had put that wall up in the first place.

Standing on her tippy toes Raven kissed Gotti gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was about to enjoy exactly what her body had been craving and now that she knew Rico was a lier she didn't even have to feel bad about it. Picking her up Raven immediately wrapped her legs around him. Gripping onto her ass Gotti slowly walked her back into his adjoining bathroom. Placing her back onto her feet Raven still never pulled away from his kiss. Finally pulling away Raven took a minute to look at him. Like really look at him.

Making eye contact again it's almost as if they were looking into each others soul. Gotti took the time to actually saver the moment. He didn't know if Raven would change her mind or if this would be just a one time affair so he was going to take his time and enjoy it.

Pulling her hair from the ponytail she was once wearing, he watched her intensely as her hair fell down slowly framing her face. Gently he gripped a handful of it as he brought her mouth closer to his. Biting down gently on his bottom lip Raven's hand immediately went for his sweatpants. Letting them fall to his ankles along with his Calvin Klein boxers. Dropping to her knees Raven gently stroked his hard member.

Giving his tip a French kiss Raven let her tongue flick against him as she spit on his dick before taking  him completely into her mouth. Throwing his head back Gotti leaned against the wall for support.

Moaning Raven pulled him from her mouth then stroked him again as she watched pre cum leak from his tip. Taking him back into her mouth she let his member go to the back of her throat. Using her left hand she played with his balls while she used her other hand to play with herself.

"Fuck Raven." Gotti let out a shaky breath as he watched her swallow him completely. I might have to kill Rico cause she not fucking him no more. Laughing to himself he quickly shook that thought away. He couldn't lie though he was excited to fuck Raven more that ever now. If the head is this good I can't wait to see what the pussy about to feel like.

Feeling like he was close to releasing Gotti quickly got Raven's attention "Ease up ma. Shit feeling to good."