17

(Song: Sing me to sleep- Alan Walker)

Y/N's POV
I saw how he was about to cry and but he didn't. "You said that you will go back to me." He softly said while looking hurt. I just sigh and say "Do you want us to go back together?"

"Of course, I want us to go back together." He said making me scoff. "I forgave you already but let me ask you..Why did you cheat on me?" He just looks at me with regret fill in his eyes.  "It was all a mistake. I already told you." He said in a broke voice.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but Jungkook.. Cheating is not a mistake its an option. And you chose the option to cheat on me." I said in a broken voice.

"You know when i came here because you cheated on me, I quickly got over it but the thing i didn't know was that i was so broken inside." I continued saying and this time tears stream down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down. I just looked at him in disbelief. "Y/N, he already apologize and i think that he has show you that he will never do it again. Forgive him and Lisa already." Jisoo said.

"I already forgave the two of them..that's no problem." I said looking at her. "Then, why?" She asked me seriously. I just sadly chuckled and say "The thing is that i forgive but i never forget."

Jisoo's eyes widens while Jungkook looked at me in shock. The both of them look down not knowing what to say. "But oh well, Its not like that matters. Lets get back together." I said looking at Jungkook.

He looked at me in shock once again. "Show me with your actions that you already changed. Prove it with actions not words..Okay?" I said to him. He quickly nodded and hug me.

  "Thanks." He whispered in my ear while i felt some tears fall down his cheeks. "Don't cry." I whispered to him while wrapping my arms around his waist. He nodded and hug me tightly as if i was going to disappear.

"Well, sorry to interrupt but we will be late." Jisoo said. I break the hug and chuckled. "Let's go then." I said.

-At School-
"Well, I will be leaving now. See the two of you later then." Jisoo said. "Uh? Doesn't she have the same schedule as you?" Jungkook asked me. I looked at him and say "Remember that our schedules changed." He just made a 'Ohh' face and nodded.

"Well, let's go to out first period." I said while walking away. "Wait for me!" I heard Jungkook say. I just continue walking when suddenly i felt someone grab my hand. I look at the side only to see Jungkook smiling.

I smile back and we both headed to our first class which is Dance since they changed it. When we got there, there was some students but not that much. "Hey,Y/N." I heard somebody said.

I look at the person that was calling me which was Alexander. "Hey, Mr.Alexander." I said smiling at him. I felt Jungkook's hold on my hands tighten. I look at him only to see him glaring at Alexander.

"Why are the two of you holding hands?" Alexander asked making me look at him. I was about to answer him but Jungkook answered him instead. "We are dating." He said while giving Alexander a fake smile.

'Is he jealous?' I thought. I smile a little looking at him. "Oh..Congratulations." Alexander said. Jungkook and I thanked him. "Also, don't forget about my offer, Okay?" Alexander said. I just nodded and then me and Jungkook went to a corner to sit.

"I don't like the way he is looking at you." Jungkook said making me laugh a little. "He is a teacher and I'm a college student in case you forgot." I said to him. "That still doesn't mean that there could be a possibility that the two of you could date." Jungkook answered. I just nodded and say "You are right."

"Not to mention he looks young and is really handsome in my opinion." I said looking at Alexander that was doing something on his phone. "Hey hey, You can't not say that in front of your boyfriend." Jungkook said making me chuckle.

"Also, the way that you dance yesterday was a little...you know." He said looking down at the floor. "Are you blushing?" I tease him. He just look at me and it was true..his face was red.

"Did you like the way i dance yesterday?" I asked him. He just grab his hands around me while putting his head on my neck. "Don't ask that." He said. "Why are you being so embarrassed for?" I asked him laughing. "Because you asked me that if i liked the way that you danced yesterday. And i gotta say that i really liked it." He said tightening his hold on me.

I just smile and say "Thanks." He just nodded and kept on his face on my neck and without us noticing the time pass so fast that we didn't even notice it was Lunch already.

-At Lunch-
"Hey, Y/N." Jisoo said while eating. I look at her and smile. I start walking to the table where she was and then i sat on the seat that was across her.

"Hey..Can't believe you actually like the school's food." I said looking at the food. "Well, you know food is food besides I'm hungry plus its not that bad today." She said before putting what i think it's taco.

"Oh..okay." I said looking at the food. "Uh? Where is Jungkook?" She asked me. "Oh..he said he was going to the bathroom." I answered her. She just nodded and kept eating more. "I will go look for him." I said standing up. She nodded and i started walking away.

When i was already close to the men's bathroom, I heard some voices. "I don't care about Y/N but i gotta say that she have a nice body. I will love f*ucking her." The voice said. I decided to see who it was only to see that it was...

A/N: (I put a photo of Charlie Puth to represent Alexander. You can imagine him as someone else though.)