𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

ED.EDD.ANDEDYE JUST MADE A POST.

ANDEDYE JUST MADE A POST

ed.edd.andedye im big bored , wish some1 would pull up
*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

deathlythoughts
ur so pretty 💗

ifuckshitup
she really is

thatsonme
aye we gon slide

ed.edd.andedye
frrr? 😲

mynameisestee
might just come over neighbor !

ed.edd.andedye
idk anymore..
i think i'm getting sick

rubensk8s
u not slick 🤥

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

loud knocks were heard from edye's front door as she heard the guy's voices. "open up!!"

"aw, came all this way to see me?" edye smiled as she was face to face with her new friends.

"nah, we figured you would have food here since you never leave this place." ruben said nonchalantly before pushing past her to go inside. fourthgrade and ray followed him behind him.

"are y'all serious?"
she called out to them.

edye turned back around seeing fuckshit leaned up against the doorway. "i came just to see you, baby."

"yeah i'm sure you did." she rolled her eyes playfully, letting him in.

"damn edye, yo crib nice as fuck. i know your people loaded." ruben told her while raiding her refrigerator.

"just eat as much as you want, make yourselves comfortable. it's cool." she shrugged at the guys in her kitchen.

"say no more." fourthgrade replied to her.

edye did a double take, counting the guys. "okay somebody's missing.. where's sunburn?"

"next door." ray shrugged casually.

"next door... why would he be next door?" edye furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"doin his thang with estee." ruben smirked making fuckshit and ray crack up.

"huh?"

"you ain't know? i thought you and estee were close?" ray questioned her.

"hell nah. what you talking about?"

"oh well yeah. they kinda got sum going on." they explained to her.

"but why? that's kinda gross.." edye knew it was something about estee that was off. but this just made her look at her differently.

ruben shrugged. "i've heard worse shit."

"yeah same." fourthgrade agreed.

"oh, okay then." edye took a moment to digest that information as she walked out and plopped down on the couch in the living room.

ray followed her with a bag of chips in his hand. "so when do your people get back? they gonna flip you got some dudes in here?"

"nah, they don't care."
she shrugged, putting on a movie.

the five of them watched some classics for a while. it was cool seeing all their interests from friday to scream then to pulp fiction. fourthgrade happened to be a geek when it came to classics just like her, so they talked more about cool movies.

"i'll be back." she told them, going into the kitchen for her daily cookie dough ice cream.

"edye really fine as fuck." she could hear fuckshit announce. she laughed at how he wasn't very good at being quiet about it.

"yeah, you all over her." ruben told him.

"i'm tryna play it cool.. do i look cool?" he examined his clothes and fixed his curls.

"nah, you a jerk like always."

soon edye felt someone join her as she was eating her ice cream. fuckshit stood across from her with curiosity on his mind. it was cool being near edye and all but he wanted to get to know her.

"can i help you?" she looked over seeing him already staring at her.

"your people? i saw the pictures on the wall." most of the recent pictures in the house were of edye and her dad. in a way he felt bad. it just goes to show he and the guys should be careful about what they say sometimes.

edye looked away, not wanting to feel guilt. "yeah, it's just my dad."

"what's up with him?"

"who knows. he works a lot so he's never home. or probably starting another family here." edye answered him honestly.

"damn." fuckshit shook his head. he could only imagine how lonely she must be.

"yeah. it's whatever. need something?" she finally looked up at him again.

he smiled at her, sheepishly to lighten up the mood. "nahh edye, i'm straight."