LIES.

Kacy POV

I'm now 8 months pregnant.me and Riley are slowly but surely healing.were moving out of our house into Dave's house because I Riley gets sad at the house.i am know packing stuff and throwing shit away. "Kace sit yo ass down" queen yells at me. I roll my eyes. "I'm fine" I shoo her away. I grab things and put them into a box.i soon feel arms around my waist. "Dave move" I yell moving his arms. "We should get back together" he says bluntly. I give him a look. "Listen we have a daughter together and I miss us." He she's giving me a look. "First of im pregnant and not with your kid.wtf is wrong with you were not together for sareason!" I yell slightly annoyed. "It's oki ma you know u want me" he say snarky. "Nate just died I dnt wanna think of no other  man upright now" I say pushing passed him walking to the other room and packing stuff in there. "Why don't you just listen to me kace!" He said following me. "I said I dnt wanna be with you Dave. You have problems   i don't wanna deal with. Okay!" I yelled. "Okay bet." He said and walked off. I rolled my eyes and packed my shit.

Queen

I laid down in my bed and looked at the roof.i turned over to Tarrani and Said "we should tell kacy about us.". "No she will be mad we kept this from her!" Tarrani yelled. "She will find out so we should just tell her!" I yelled back. "what ever u do, it's it then."  I said getting up and leaving the room.i got up and called kacy

Their  convo 

K: hey wassup 

Q: non can u come over?

K:sure later tho!

Q: ight byee boo.

K: byeeee mwah.

Queen hang up

I feel bad for lying to kacy.i need to clear my mind.i need to confess my love for Tarrani.i need to come out the closet as bi.i was to much in a hurry to wait for kacy so I drove to her house.dave answered the door. "Hey dave"I smiled nervously.we exchanged weird glances then he let me in.i walked into kacy's room and closed the door behind me. She looked st me "hey ur early"she said giving me a little hug. "I'm in love with Tarrani" I yell pushing her away. She looked at me like I'm a ghost. "You w.what?!" She said out of breath. "We're dating" I said lowly. "How long?" She said not making eye contact. "Since I broke up with Diggy" I said. "Five years?!" She said holding her chest. "Get out my sight!" She yelled. "You don't except us!" I yelled back. She gave me a look and said "no I don't expect that you kept this from me for five years.i love both of y'all I want y'all to be happy your my best friend and did u forget YOUR SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!" She yelled now in tears. "I'm done with you." She said.

Flashback to 5 years ago.

Queen's POV

I felt a little better.i had a girls night planned.tarrani was in her way with spa stuff to make me feel better.i put on my pajamas.

It's blurry but you get the point

And I make popcorn and put it in a big bowl.i make up my bed then put the popcorn on the bed.i then turn on me and tarrani's show vampire diaries.i then hear a knock at the door.its tarrani so I let her in. "Hey!" She smiled and gave me a hug.we painted our nails and talked.then we watched vampire dairies.i then looked at her and she looked at me back.it was a long stare.it was intense and made my body feel warm inside.next thing I know her lips crashed into mine.

GUYS PLS DNT HATE ME IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG 😩 it's all my fault but my life is mad busy plus I'm lazy and these stories take mad time.i promise I'm gonna be on my A game bye babies ❤️😍💕