Chapter 26

Jordan's P.O.V
I had the dinner brought by Mark and tried to sleep. I was anxious hence it took time for me to fall asleep.
But I soon awake drenched in my sweat. I was hot. I was feeling an unbearable heat in my core.

Soon I could hear howls in the house. I rushed to the balcony to see a group of wolves led by Arnold taken to the woods.
I rushed back in. My stomach hurt badly and a whimper left my mouth as I landed on the floor.

"Babe! Are you ok." I heard Mark's hoarse voice from the door.
I replied with another whimper.
"I so want to come...."
"Move you jackass" I heard Stacey's voice who opened the door and slammed it right on his face.
"Hey.. you are warming up. Let's get you bath okay?"
I just nodded to what she said. She rushed to washroom to fill the tub and emerged 5 minutes later.
"It's ready. You relax there till then I will grab you something to eat."

I dipped myself in the bath tub and relaxed.
But this feeling lasted for just minutes, I started heating up again. I felt tears brimming near my eyes.
And soon a scream escaped my mouth as the pain was unbearable. And then things happened quickly , my bathroom door was into pieces as I saw Mark standing there. Seeing him my heat was turning into lust. I wanted to touch him and feel him. I looked into his eyes which were full of lust and I am sure mine reflected the same. He was clenching his fist which was a clear sign of control as he slowly took strides towards me. Soon I found myself in his arms. He had lifted me the bridal style and his touch immediately reduced my pain.
He walked me to the bed and laid me on it. He covered my naked body with the sheets.
I looked towards the door in my room which too was shattered.
"I told you to stay away from her!"
I heard Stacey shout at him from the door.
" I can't stay away from her stace."
"You better do! You might take advantage of her as she is vulnerable now."
She said this and walked inside the room with a tray of food.
"I won't..."
"Let him stay please" I begged before he could complete his statement. His touch had reduced my pain slightly and I would like it like that.
"You will regret it Jordy. You might take it too far."
"I won't Stacey. I promise."
"Fine. Eat up and then Mark please take her to a room with a door." She demandes and huffed out of the room.
I ate up the delicious food as I was hungry. As I took the last bite the pain returned again and this time it was more painful than before. I whimpered which caught Mark's attention.
He didn't waste any more time and picked me up bridal style as he walked towards his room.
He laid me on the bed and walked back to the door to close it. The loss of touch heightened the pain again.
"Be by my side please." I begged to him.
"Just give me a second, I need to change."
He rushed to the bathroom and emerged in his boxers. His upper body was naked and I couldn't stop ogling him.
Soon I found him besides me under the sheets he pulled me closer where our naked chests were touching. In a normal day I wouldn't have liked it because I was still mad at him but now I was enjoying his touch. I moaned at his touch. I heard him swear.
"Oh fuck it!" He said and pressed his lips onto mine.
I couldn't help but respond eagerly.
I was hungrily attacking him and my pain was subsiding. I started remembering why heat was a necessary event for an inmates she wolf who was marked by her mate.
The heat took place so that mates could complete their bond quickly.
I was so engrossed in what was happening that I lost all my control. I felt Mark nibbling on my mark which was sending a pleasure of diffèrent level across my body. I didn't think twice before I grabbed his hair and clasped my mouth on his neck.
I bit him. I bit him hard.