When You're Being Cute

"Thanks for me taking me out, Shoto"

At long last, after a long week of school work, weekend finally came and it felt great to smell freedom again. 

Todoroki, once again, wanted to take me out on another date since both of us were quite busy during the week and he needed some alone time with me outside school.

"You can thank me later when our date is over, (Y/N)", Todoroki said and gently squeezed my hand.

I laughed and continued walking around the shopping district since Todoroki wanted us to take us somewhere new for once.

"Shopping district, eh?", I said and looked at different items being displayed from each store, "I remember going here a lot with Ochaco and Tsu".

"Oh, did you happen to go here yesterday with them?", he questioned, feeling a bit concerned.

"Not this time, haha", I said and smiled at him, "We switched locations this time this week. We went to this new store that sells a lot of sweets but unfortunately, it only opens on weekdays".

He sighed relief thinking that he might take me to the same place that I've already been this week.

.....

"Oh, its one of these~!"

After roaming around quite a bit at the shopping district, we found a store that sells various cute items that I don't see from stores and that includes the one I found which is-

"A rabbit hat?", Todoroki questioned and starred at the item with curiosity.

(This is what the hat looks like~! - this item is popular in Kpop/TikTok world)

I nodded and grabbed the hat from the rack filled with the other rabbit hats.

"This is popular lately and every time I look at it, it's just too cute!", I exclaimed and touched the fluffiness of the hat.

Todoroki stared at me as I continued appreciating the hat to my hearts content which made him soft little by little and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I should probably buy this before it gets sold out", I said and turned to the sales lady, "Excuse me, how much is this?".

After asking the price - which fortunately was affordable - and paying at the counter, I smiled and without a moment's hesitation, I placed on the hat.

"Finally!"

As we walked around the district again, I touched the paws of the hat and once I pressed both of them together, both of the ears went up.

Todoroki's eyes widened from the sudden surprise and looked both myself and the hat.

"Wow, so the ears move when you touch its paws, huh?", Todoroki said and started touching the hat.

"Yeah, hehe", I said and admired Todoroki up close who seems to be amused from the hat, "That's what makes the hat so popular on the internet".

I pressed both of the paws again making the ears go up and smiled cutely at my boyfriend.

Todoroki smiled at me from my adorable response and gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you think this hat looks good on me?", I said and made a bunny pose.

He took aback from another cute response and without hesitation, he brought me closer to me and nodded.

"You're so cute", Todoroki commented before capturing my lips

I giggled before kissing him back and cupping his face.

Thinking that this kiss was going to be a few seconds but instead, our sweet kisses converted into a heated exchange.

"S-Shoto", I muffled in between but gave in again to his hungry kisses.

After a while, he parted and looked at me with a mixture of amusement and a bit of hunger.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself", Todoroki said and looked away to hide his face which is now turning a bit red, "I'm just lucky to have someone who is cute and making my day brighter".

I smiled at his unexpected sweet words and pressed both of the paws again, making the ears go up.

"Hehe, I'm happy to hear that~!", I said and pressed the paws again three times, "And I love you~!".

His cheeks were glowing red again and his heart was beating that I can feel it since I'm still close to him.

"Why are you so cute, huh?", Todoroki questioned before cupping my face, "That's it. I'm just going to kiss those lips of yours again...for making me feel this way, my cute bunny".