Killer Kisses

"Get away from me!" I said angrily, scooting away from him .But he managed to manuever his other arm around me and slapping my other butt cheek,I attempted to back away but he circled his other hand and hauled me up against his body.

"What are you doing?" I said with a gasp. Trying to push him away .

"Your ass looked too fucking good", he said with a smirk, and he groped my butt , making me widen my eyes in shock.

"You are such a pig", I spat out , wiggling myself and getting out of his hold.

All he did was chuckle and looked me up and down, checking me out. Totally unaffected by my insult

Pulling something out of his pocket he takes out a ring, "Give me the bag, " he says , when I do, he open the rings jewel and puts the powder inside. He hands me the ring , and I put it on.

. He reaches again into his pocket and took out a little mechanical devices , extending them towards me.

"What is it", I asked spectativily. Edging closer to have a better look at it.They were so small his palm looked gigantic.

"These help us communicate secretly with each other, " he explained , holding one out he came closer to me " this is for you , so you can hear me and it goes on your earing," he said , gently moving my face to the side and pressing on my right earing. As he stepped back I finally breathed in , he then held out the other piece.

"And this is for you to communicate back to me ,and the other girls, this goes on your necklace. "he explaines , reaching for my necklace and putting it on. My breath hitched and I didnt dare to move a muscle , if I believed he was handsome before , up close he looked like a god.

"Other girls?" I asked when he stepped away.

"Yes , every one is goin to be waiting on your cues".

"Th-they are all your spies", I whispered .

"Your finally realizing that now", he answers angrily. He looks downs at his watch and looks up at me " Come on we have to go. You walk in first, so they won't be suspicious". He leans against the wall as I walk ahead.

"Please d-dont make m-" I say looking back , my hand on the doorknob. But hes gone . Taking a deep breath I walk out, looking around I see that most of the people are already drunk, I manivure around them, tentatively smiling at everyone who looks at me.

I look around for Dave , finding him easily at the bar already. As I walk closer I my heart starts beating widely, my hands are turning clamy , and I can literally feel my knees shaking. For what I am about to do.

Dave is sitting on a bar stool surrounded by two blondes unsure what to do next I keep walking towards Dave , once Im a few feet away from them , they look up and freeze and leave him . I sit down in the stool next to Dave.

From what I can see through the corner of my eye is that he is pretty sober which makes it harder for me , but he does have a wiskey drink , which helped I guess .

Letting out a deep sigh I turn my body facing him.

"Hi there," I say with my best seductive voice I can manage. He swirls his stool and glances at my body first , my crossed legs to my hips to my breasts , and finally to my face , with a smile.

"Hello beautiful, I haven't seen you around ", he says giving me a very charming smile.

"Really ? Because I always see you", I say in a hurt voice.

"I would have seen you trust me , if we were in the same room, let me get you a drink" he says, making me hesitate for a bit because I haven't drank in a while.

"I rather be sober , so I can fully enjoy something later " I purr out , getting closer to him and wrapping an arm around him, touching his shoulder , As I , move my hand back and forth on his shoulder I open the little jewel of the ring , looking around I pour it in his drink , and hastily closing it .Feeling remorseful but pushing the feeling away, he would do the same thing to you.

"What would that be ", he asks smiling. and reaches for his drink swirling the ice around, meaning swirling the powder for me . He chugs it all in one swallow.

Leaning. in I whisper in his ear "Me winning."

When I back away I can see his head start to hang , I look up, looking around to find Alice and Bethany staring up at me expectantly.

I look back to Dave to see him bowing his head on his hand , looking up at me , with lazy eyes .

At that moment I felt powerful in my life , that I could do that to someone .I was the one looking down not up.

Squaring my shoulders and a smile on my lips ,I look up at Bethany and Alice.

Leaning in I put my hand delicately at my lips and blow sending them my kiss.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Im sorry I haven't written in a while but I promise it won't happen again.

if any you guys want a scene or an idea to happen in the story inbox me or commemt if you want more of something!!!!

vote & comment

love u guys ..liz♡♥♡