The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(21)

• Dedicated to For All My Fans! Love You All<3

Chapter Twenty-One:

When I walked into the school, I had no clue what I was going to do to Roy. At that moment my mind was a blur; my world was crashing down before my eyes and instead of trying to stop it, I was staying still. From across the hall I could see Roy and the boys.

As I marched up to him a small smirk plastered on his face. You slick little son of a bitch, how dare you hit my friend. How dare you mock me! I was a few steps away from when he spoke out.

“I knew I would see you soon.”

I launched my fist towards his face, causing everyone to stay silent. Pain sprung from my hand to my elbow, if I hadn’t broken my hand by then I would’ve punched him again. I sucked in the pain and glared at him. Blood ran from the corner of his lip, he looked at me angrily.

“You have some guts Juliana,” He snapped at me.

I laughed dryly. “You think that I would be afraid to touch you?” I asked him, stupidly.

He wiped off the blood before looking up at me. “If I was you I wouldn’t even show my face here because after everyone find out what you did, you’ll be dead.” He taunted me.

“Do you think I care about my social status? On the contrary you’re going to be doing me a favor,” I shot back at him.

I never cared where I stood in school, in the popular crowd, or in the loser crowd, I could care less. He could threaten me but he would be losing more than I would be. Yeah, I would be ruin, but that didn’t matter anymore.

He walked up to me putting his face close to mine. “I don’t think you would want Alejandro to be mad at you.” He whispered in my ear, almost teasing me.

I looked straight into his eyes and told him to come closer. “You know what your worst mistake was Roy?” I asked him, quietly. “You can be a player but you’re a dumbass.”

He snarled at me. “You have balls to be talking to me like that!” Roy screamed at my face.

I shook my head sadly at him. “Does screaming at girls make you feel powerful Roy?” I questioned him, putting my hand on my hip. “Does it make you feel like the boss? Let me tell you something, here in the United States HITTING a girl is against the law.” I screamed loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone gasped and gossip began spreading. “Tell everyone what my girls and I did, tell them why you have the chance, but when you’re in jail rioting like the monster you are, don’t forget my name, don’t forget your dumbass fucked with the wrong girl.” I told him, seriously.

I walked up to him taking off the number on his jacket. “You make this number and that jacket look like a disgrace Roy, so you won’t think I’m mean I’ll let you keep the jacket, so when you get out you won’t forget what you did.”

I took a hold of my other hand putting it against my chest, it was hurting, but the pain was worth it. Roy launched himself at me ready to attack me when Alejandro pushed him back.