《12》

NEXT DAY

GOENKA VILLA

SIYA'S POV

Hey....I am back....Ha Ha

I was out the whole day yesterday as I spent practically, totally, musically, tiktokally the whole day at my friend Kiara's house after I and dad had a fight....

My head's spinning right now because I and Kiara spent the last night watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Netflix.

Cool down, dad's not mad at me for this because I had messaged Naira that I was gonna sleep over at Kiara's house.

Okay....Okay...Yeah...dad had called Kiara's mom to verify if I was telling the truth or not cause he must have thought that I was with Aarav but when Kiara's mom assured him, he let me stay there.

You all must be wondering that why didn't I go to Aarav?? It's just because sometimes you feel comfortable and loved in your friend's arms rather than your partner's arms.

A friend's company are real stress busters.....

Am I right or.....Am I right?

And...........today is my birthday!!!!!!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Don't be so happy guys because I am not at all excited......

It's just because its dad's engagement today with that bitch.....

It means she will officially become my step mother!!!

Hats off to dad for fixing his auspicious engagement on my birthday.....

Oh! We can't blame him cuz he doesn't even remember that it's my birthday today.....

Just then, my bedroom door opened suddenly, and Naira and my siblings entered. They all had a funny blow out whistle in their mouth. A princess cake was in Naira's hand. They blew the blow out whistle.

"Happy birthday!!!", they all shouted.

"Thank you ", I replied smiling.

"I didn't accept that you all will remember my birthday ", I continued.

"Duffer....it is my birthday too and I don't forget my birthday", Aatish said.

"Okay now Siya and Aatish make a wish and blow out the candles", Naira said.

I and Aatish looked at each other and closed our eyes to make a wish. After making the wish, we blew out the candles. Naira handed us the plastic knife. I held Aatish's hand and both of us cut the cake.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Siya and Aatish
Happy birthday to you ", Naira, Ahana and Sahil began singing.

We stopped cutting the cake and first fed each other. We both fed Sahil and Ahana and at last fed Naira.

"May God bless you. My bestest wishes are with you ", Naira said.

"Thank you Naira....thank you for such a sweet surprise. I had forgotten my own birthday", Aatish chuckled.

"No need to say thanks. It was my pleasure ", Naira replied smiling.

"By the way....how do you know that today is our birthday? I mean we never said you ", I asked her.

"Ahana said me", Naira replied.

"Where's daddy? Why isn't he here?", Ahana asked.

"Sweetie....daddy has gone to meet Nidhi. It's their engagement today right?", Naira cupped Ahana's face.