𝓣𝓮𝓷

"What the hell happened down here?" Emily nearly shrieked as the landscape of the torn room reflected in her eyes. Turning back to the group taking asylum on the stairs. All of their eyes quarantining Emily, fingers pleading to be tangled.

"Well... Hoseok kind of broke the chains." Namjoon finally spoke up, Hoseok immediately jumping onto his words. "Hey! I couldn't control myself. Plus, you can't exactly put all the blame on me for this mess when you turned too!" He complained, voice extending over every syllable as his accent started to flood in.

Emily snapped to Namjoon, eyes drawing scars into his skin. "As Hoseok said, I couldn't control myself." He hesitated, eyes descending to the floor. Scared he may turn to stone if he dared to look at her in the eyes.

She expired, pulling her disheveled hairs past her shoulders so they meandered down her back. "Fine, it's okay. Just please... salvage and clean what you can." Her initiating her journey upstairs.

"Why didn't Jungkook come back with you last night?" Jimin puzzled as his hand grazed her skin, forcing the memories of the prior night to emerge to the centre of her mind. "He went home." She swiftly answered, continuing to hike the steps.

Trying to banish the thoughts from her mind.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

A slithering breath of chilling wind brought his eyes open, allowing the shadowed light of the sun to bleed into his eyes.

Pulling in a breath, he recognised the colony of different odours invading his senses that he would normally neglect. That's when it brought the act of the last night crashing to his mind.

He had turned.

He snapped. Straightening himself as he registered the woodlands he drowned in. The sinful dye of red pulling his attention to his hands, the alternating strokes illustrating an echo of the corpse.

He had eaten a person.

Recoiling from himself, he swam in the descended leaves, continuously cursing as if it were the only redemption for his actions.

It had been her.

I just don't want you like that...like my Dad

He questioned everything that was birthed from her actions. The guilt that manifested itself inside his plagued mind was all because of her. She had murdered for him. She had soiled herself of sin for him.

Yet, no matter how unmoral her turns in destiny's path may have been, he couldn't deny what he felt.

For the first time in weeks.

He finally felt human again.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

Emily
Hi Bella :) You up to go shopping? I really need to find a dress for Sofia's funeral and plus you already know Nathaniel needs a whole outfit too :|

Bella
I would if there was even a funeral anymore...

Emily
What? What do you mean there's no funeral?

Bella
Have you been living under a rock??? Sofia's funeral has been cancelled

Emily
Why??