Prologue

THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES!

Important Note: So, this version is the unedited version, which means that the published version has information that is not given in this version. The published version is written in third person while this is just written in Hadley's point of view. I will edit this —I currently am, but this will stay in Hadley's POV and a few things will be changed to match it a bit with the published version. I will do my best.

P.S. For the future: human trafficking still happens. Yes, I am aware that it is illegal. It also IS possible for an adult to live with their parents around twenty-one. Well, at least in my country it's normal. So, please, no rude comments!! You will find out yourself what I am talking about when you get a few chapters ahead. I also got a few comments saying that this story is unrealistic, let me make that clear, this is all FICTION. I did that on purpose. I did that because for me it's a whole new world. It's my own imagination and EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN YOUR IMAGINATION. I CAN EVEN HAVE BLOODY UNICORNS. They're awesome. Anyways, for the thousandth time, I hope you guys enjoy the story.  

Copyright © 2014 by Shiewanie Kristo. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Shiewanie Kristo.

Best rank: #17 in Romance

I hope you guys will like this story, because I really worked hard on it, and it cost me a lot of sleepless nights. 

---

I watched as my father yelled at my mother to leave the house and go live somewhere else. This had been going on for years now. Everyday my father would yell at my mother and my mother would yell back. They didn't exactly love each other. Their marriage was an arranged marriage and since they got married, they hate each other with all their guts.

My mother usually tells me that having me was one of her biggest mistakes. She told me that both, my mother and my father were drunk at a friend's party and they slept with each other. That's how my mother got pregnant. She even tried to abort my sister and I, but I don't know how or why she didn't.

As for my father, he is an advocate and he never actually talked to me. The last time we talked to each other was two or three weeks ago, when he asked me to pick up the phone. I bet he doesn't even remember my name.

"It would be a lot better if you'd die that one night we had that car accident!" my father yelled at my mother.

"Well breaking news, asshole. It certainly would be a lot better if I died that day. At least I wouldn't have an ugly and self-centered husband like you! Fucking man-whore!" my mother yelled back.

I turned around to walk back to my room, but froze when I heard a loud smack. I hastily turned around and saw my mother on the floor with her hand on her cheek, glaring at my father who had slapped her.

I gasped and clutched onto my chest. Tears streamed down my face. I looked at my mother, who took a vase and threw it on my father; but he dodged it and the vase hit the wall, shattering into pieces.

They may always fight, but they never raised a hand on each other before. They never dared to. I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. I never expected my parents to have a big fight like this only because my mother didn't make dinner.