Instagram 44

PepperPStark

I went to go check on the boys, in the lab, only to see Tony standing like this with Peter storming out

I went to go check on the boys, in the lab, only to see Tony standing like this with Peter storming out. Tony is deathly silent, and not even FRIDAY will tell me what's wrong. BadB_MJ, AuntMay_Parker can you see if Peter will talk to you guys. 

Rhodney_IP: Jesus, christ I haven't seen that look in ages. I'll be right over after I pick up mom from the airport. 

AuntMay_Parker: I'll see what I can do. Thank you, for the heads up. Make sure you get some rest, Pepper. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Wait. Peter was storming out. Was his face calm or did he look on the verge of murder?

PepperPStark: His face was blank. It was. It was very unsetteling to see him like that. He didn't even notice me, or that Tessa was right at my side. 

Harry_Osborn: I'll head over to check the rooftops he likes to take pictures from.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: I'll check his other spots.

AuntMay_Parker: He's not picking up his phone. 

BadB_MommaJones: I'll head over to Delmar. See if he's there. 

BettyBet: I'll check the Wakandan Outreach, see if he's there. 

BadB_MJ: I'll keep trying his phone, as I head over to the gyms he likes. 

FeParker: Oh no. I hope you guys get to him and find out what's going on. 

PidgeBot: I feel like it's going to be a big bomb of news. 

AuntMay_Parker: He's not at the library or the cafe you two go to, MJ. 

BadB_MJ: I can't get him to answer his phone either. He's not at the first gym either. 

PepperPStark: I'm having FRIDAY, scan the streets.

Rhodney_IP: Tones isn't talking to me, so I left him with mom. I'll take to the skies.

Pepony_Stark: I hope you guys can contact Peter soon. 

IronFan: Peter you need to pick up the phone!

ParkerFan: Come back, Peter!