15

I was selfish

🐰

Jungkook woke up because of the sunlight that hit his face. When he opened his eyes Taehyung wasn't around anymore. He sighed–

At least he won't be explaining anything to the older. Asking why he decided not to marry him– of course if the older asked he need to think of some alibis and also– like everyone here knows how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Kim Taehyung.

He decided to stay in his bed for a little longer... he just want to inhale the smell that lingers at his pillow– it sounds weird but Taehyung's perfume left some at pillows fabric.

"Are you done smelling Taehyung's smell there?" His mother asked, he quickly threw away the pillow and acted as if nothing happens.

"Mom! I was startled– I thought –" he picked his pillow that has Taehyung's smell.

"You thought it was your taetae hyung?" His mom asked as the older woman wiggles her brows.

"Mom stop giving me those looks okay– I've decided." He answered.

"You decided because you keep on blaming yourself to something you didn't do– Seeing the two of you blaming yourselves for nothing makes me think how stupid in love you were with each other." Eunju said as she shakes her head.

"Correction mom– it was just me who is stupidly and crazily in love with him."

"Eyy don't take the full credits son." Eunju said, "anygays come down eat your breakfast that he cooks only for you." Jungkook's big doe eyes sparkle as if the stars shines bright at early in the morning.

Jungkook left the house already, while Eunju visited Youngjae at his cafe. Youngjae was busy when she came there to check the younger to ask some tea that the younger boy has.

Youngjae called one of his helper at the cafe so he can have some tea time with Eunju.

"Hello auntie come sit." Youngjae said.

"So what's the tea son?" She asked.

"So yeah– as much as you want the taekook wedding of the year happens of course I myself ship those two too! So yeahh– here's some tea." Youngjae started.

"So Taehyung broke up with this alexa girl– if you know her. Because of Jungkook." Youngjae said.

So we need some flashback moments here...

Alexa is Taehyung's 2nd relationship after breaking up with Elle (the 1st girlfriend.)

Alexa would not deny how much she feel jealous with Jungkook. Because whenever they go out for a date, Taehyung will always buy Jungkook some things that the younger love, or Taehyung would always mention the younger like how silly he is when they're out to do some groceries.

"Oh– this is a limited ironman figure!" Taehyung said.

Alexa looked at him.

"Do you love ironman? I could get that as a gift for our 5th monthsary." Alexa said, it looks like the man doesn't remember that their 5th monthsary is next week.