Library (Loki x ftm!reader)

Marvel
I was tired, but here I was, walking around aimlessly, thinking. Chewing at the side of my cheek I thought about the god who haunted me. Their tall thin frame, dark low voice, their eye's that reflected glowing green mischief, all intrigued me. It was impossible not to be lured to them. I tried to focus on finding a book and sitting down to read. My friends and I had gone to the library on our day off of school. We planned to meet back at the teen area, where we'd sit at one of the large booths reserved for teens 12 to 18.
I grabbed a random book that had an interesting cover and stalked back to our meeting place where my friends were already sitting and silently reading.
As I slid into the booth a few pairs of eyes flickered up at me than returned to their books. It was silent among us as we all read. That was until I heard a cough next to me. It was the kind that suggested the person wanted attention. I glanced up and froze. Every part of me tensed as I made eye contact with the chaotic green one's staring back at me. Their eyes never once flickered to the others. I gazed at my friends and their attention was also on him. "Is there something I can do for you?" One of them asked. Loki didn't look at her as he answered "I just wanted to know if I could sit with you guys." They stated. I smiled a little and nodded, scooting over in the booth. I took a long look at them. I definitely could tell it was a male day, but just in case I mouthed 'male?' He nodded happily. I turned to my friends who looked like I just invited a murderer to our reading date. "This is my boyfriend." I commented. They looked better now that they knew that we were not strangers. "Loki" he stated as he shook each ones hand.
After a few minutes of quiet chatter, we all continued reading. Loki had brought a book of Asgard poetry. I leaned my head on his shoulder, staring at my book. I could almost see the content grin on his face like he always did when I leaned against him. He moved his hand so our hands were tangled in each other.
We spent a few hours there. In a silent relaxing paradise.