PART 56: | IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS |

Natali was standing in a middle of her room while a tailor fitted a dress she will wear for tonight's evening just when Sonia entered the room while speaking, "I was just at Rousseau's and guess who I've met there?"

- "Who?" Natali asked, wondering who it could be.

- "Kol's brother." Sonia says and looks at her just as Natali opened her mouth to say, "Please say it's Elijah." Sonia smiled and continued, "Actually it's Klaus.." Natali opened her mouth to speak again, but Sonia knowing she will argue with her quickly spoke, "You always said everything awful about him, but you never said how hot he is."

- "When I told you to fall in love with non human I didn't meant Klaus." Natali told her, sounding strictly.

- "Who said anything about falling in love?" Sonia questioned, "I think I will close that chapter of my life for a while."

- "Good, he isn't capable of love anyway and I don't want to see you hurt or dead again." Natali told her.

- "Well I'm sure Klaus will hurt me just in a good way." Sonia says knowing that Natali won't like the sound of those words.

- Natali rolled her eyes, "But be careful he always has a secret agenda." she warned her.

- "Well hopefully it isn't like the last one." Sonia said with a smirk.

- "It can be even worst." Natali told her.

- "What is worse than being killed by the one you love?" Sonia asked.

- "Well knowing Klaus he will try to manipulate you and turn you against me." Natali told her, "So just be careful around him."

- "And here we go, you always find a way to make everything about yourself." Sonia suddenly snapped, "You think he approached me because he knows that we are friends?"

- "Yeah, maybe he did." Natali said in a harsh tone, getting irritated by her behaviour, "I'll have a talk with him."

- "You don't get to decide who I'll fuck with." Sonia hissed.

- "Hey, calm down." Natali says, "I don't bloody care who you fuck with but there is no chance he picked you out of all the others."

- Sonia let's out a laugh of disbelief, "You just can't accept that some things don't need to revolve around you."

- "You know what? Don't come to me when you regret it." Natali tells her.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[NEW ORLEANS, CHRISTMAS: 25. December 1914]

A group of carolers were singing "Carol of the Bells" around the bonfire, outside of the large, old home. Kol, Mary-Alice Claire and Natali, walked through the front gates of the home. Mary-Alice stopped by the fence to quickly place a head of porcelain doll on there and she muttered an unintelligible spell under her breath.

- "Ugh, did I say how I don't like her?" Natali questioned Kol while they waited for her to be finished.

- Kol throw his arm over Natali's shoulder pulling her closer and saying, "You did, darling. But there is no reason to hate her."

- "Yes there is. She has a crush on you." Natali stated.

- "Relax, darling. You remember why we're doing this, right?" Kol asked and she rolled her eyes, but nodded nonetheless.

Once Mary-Alice was done, they headed towards the porch. Astrid, who was already inside opened the door for them.

- Kol took off his gloves, saying, "Alright ladies, you know what to look for."