Leanne 15.0

After the long ride we arrived at a restaurant called, Spirit Lodge. The restaurant was warm inside and dimly lit. Usually my father takes me to first class restaurants, that many people dream of going to. But, I've never been to a place like this. It looked like a hidden bar where important figures came to have some privacy. After entering the place the ML took me to the second floor where I saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes waiting for us.

"Dylan, welcome to my humble establishment," he said with a bright smile.

"I thought you were out of town," said the ML.

"I came back yesterday night. I planned to rest a little before going back to work but, I heard from Eli that you made reservations for a date. So, I felt like it was my duty as your best friend to spy on you," he said, which brought a smile to my face.

"Please leave," the ML told him. However, he was ignored and the conversation turned to me, "a pleasure to meet my name is, Daniel Whistler," he said while kissing my hand.

I smiled at how charming he was and said, "Leanne snow, and the pleasure is all mine." He raised his head and smiled at me but, still continue to hold my hand. The ML looked at bit annoyed at him and said, "you can scram now," while taking my hands away from Mr. Whistler.

"You know, when I left town I saw a shooting star and wished for my best friend to be a little a gentler and less cold. I guess wishing upon a star is only a myth," he said with disappointment in his voice. Noticing both of their expressions an unexpected laugh came out of my mouth. They both looked surprised so, I stopped laughing. But, a smile was still clinging to my face.

"I personally prepared a room for you two, let me show you there," said Mr. Whistler.

'Liam, is this the second male lead?'

'Yeah. Host, don't go two timing both of them,' he said.

'I'm not that kind of person,' I told him with irritation in my voice.

Once we enter the private room, the second male lead gave us our menu and brought us drinks. Making sure we were completely comfortable and left us alone. "He seems like a nice person," I said.

"Don't be fooled by his face," said the Ml.

"I meant that his attitude was nice not his face," I said  even though I liked his face more than his attitude.

The ML stared at me for a few seconds and then asked, "what do you think about me?"

I was a bit surprised at his sudden question. But quickly went back to being my charming self and said, "nothing much." Just that you're arrogant and possessive and your attitude stinks. But, I need you to fall in love with so that I can beat FL. He was about to say something before I interrupted him saying, "are you ready to order?" with my kind smile.

"Yes," he said while pressing the button that called for the waiter. Soon the waiter came and brought us our food. Neither of us said anything until he left.

"How's college going?" He asked.

"Well enough. My classes are easy and the students are hardworking," I answered

'Host, can please speed the seduction part up?' said Liam trying to rush romance.

'Fine, but just so you know I don't love him,' I told Liam.

'I don't care if you do,' he said which made me want to strangle him. This date was already crap and he wants me make the ML my boyfriend?

The ML looked at me with a calm and indecipherable face, which made me want to smash his head open to see what he was thinking.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You already did?" he said

"What's the point of this?" I asked trying to figure out what he thought of me.

He looked confused and asked, "what do you mean?"

"Why did you invite me here? What's the point of getting close to me?"

"You're my fiancee," he said.

"We both know that you can end this arrangement if you wanted to," I said to him.

"I'll tell you if you answer my question seriously," he said sipping his wine.

"What question?" I asked confused.

"What do you think of me?" 

I was about to tell him my problem with his attitude. But, instead I decided to tell him everything, "I think you're very talented and honest. Also, I have a problem with your stone face and cold attitude. It makes it difficult to know what you're thinking or if you're just angry. Overall, you're not a bad person and you're really hot. Like really really hot. I love you're face."

I said all of that with a straight face from beginning to end. He simply stared at me with a dumbfounded expression for a few minutes and then said, "I appreciate your honesty," not knowing what else to say.

"You're answer?" I said trying to figure out if he actually likes me.

"When I first met you I thought you were bright and mature for your age. Even though, you were also kind of annoying. After that, my family kept talking about you and all the things you were doing. So, I felt like I knew everything there was to know about you. However, when I met again a couple days ago I noticed that you were no longer annoying. But, instead had a very venomous tongue. Oh, yeah, you're also very beautiful," he said.

"Thank you (I know). But, that didn't answer my question. A little bird told me that there was a person that you were interested in and it's the same person I met when I went to your company," I said.

He's eyes turned cold and he asked, "who told you that?"

"A voice in my head that likes to boss me around and is obsessed with you," i told him honestly. However, he didn't appreciate it and looked at me with a strange expression.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. However, if the reason you haven't been taking me seriously is her, you're very much mistaken," he told me. Trying to get me to ask him more.

Noticing that he wasn't gonna say more until I asked, I gave up and said, "you can continue."

"A few years ago, I went on a hunting trip with my family. One thing let to another and I separated from then chasing a wild boar. One thing let to another and I was shot in the leg by someone. That person didn't bother to see if they injured someone and left me there. Thankfully, I was saved by a kind girl the same girl who's working for me at the moment. However, I'm not romantically interested in her. I just think she's a funny person," he explained to me.

"It sounds like you shouldn't go hunting again," I told him.

"I hate hunting. But, I do like you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Hello dear readers,

         I tried to make this chapter longer and accelerate the romance. I seriously hope you liked it since, it's my first time writing about romance. I've never been in a relationship myself 😭😭😭.
Don't forget to comment, follow, and like chapter.

Here's your funny quote:

Love, 

        Lilac.