35.

The arrangements were finally done and they had gotten a flat of their own in seoul.

They couldn't hold their happiness in. They are finally gonna be just the two of them, not that they mind staying with their parents but they also need some alone time to do that.

They had packed their stuff and ready to go to seoul, in their apartment.

After the tiring journey they got off, today it's just the two of them for the inspection of the flat.

They went inside, the flat was pretty comfortable with all the facilities they needed.

A huge bedroom, a big living room, a nice bathroom and a pretty kitchen

They were satisfied with everything

They were satisfied with everything. Koo plopped on the bed.

"Gosh koo i am so excited to stay here" taetae exclaimed as he plopped beside koo

Koo turned towards him and looked at him a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah baby me too. Like so excited" he said knowingly

Taetae hummed and then they both got up and back in the car but not before telling the dealer that the flat is suitable for them an finally confirming the deal.

They were in the car and koo was busy driving.

Taetae contemplated at koo, his hands so muscular, his biceps flexing in his t shirt and those thighs so thick.

Koo's other hand was on the gear. Taetae decided to intertwine it with his' but he got no such attention from koo so he was about to leave his hand but koo pulled his hand back and intertwined it.

A smile crept on taetae's lips. It was such a sweet gesture that the other was focusing on the road but his mind was still on taetae

"Koo do you notice that we are gonna be in the same class?"

Koo hummed

"That means i get to stay with you all the time" koo laughed

Taetae smiled

He looked at koo as if he was his everything

And probably you guys don't know his feeling that he sees his everything everyday, so close to him

He's so excited to stay with his "roomie"

S.M.U.T.

C.O.M.I.N.G.