XXXX

It has taken me 3 Books and a bazillion years but I've done it. I have found the perfect Malakei and his name is Alec Mcgarry. He is in a band called new rules and he is such a funny and down to earth guy. Really charming and if you don't like that that's fine but this is it sis no one will come close to this lovely being (maybe Dylan Jordan)

Also while I have your attention, I hope everyone is keeping safe amidst COVID-19 and make sure to keep inside if you have flu like symptoms. Even if you don't, only go out if you absolutely need to for the moment until this begins to subside.

Happy Reading my loves x

~~~

"Malakei!"

I scream through the cluster of Dry Landers chopping wood as I make my way near the gate. Some Dry Landers turn to me curiously and I notice one tap someone on the shoulder. When he turns around curiously I grit my teeth at the sight.

Malakei goes to wave at me but when he notices the dagger in my hand being thrown at him he immediately ducks away causing the rest of the Dry Landers to move away from the scene. Knowing a fight was going to play out and didn't want to get caught in the cross fire.

"Key?" He questions in confusion. "Are you.." He trails off when he sees me coming closer to him, he register the punch I send towards him causing him to stagger back.

"What-"

"Imagine." I laugh bitterly as I go to punch him again only for him to block my hand but I knew him in the stomach making him groan.

"Imagine having to find out that your best friend is in love with you and just forgot to mention it."

Malakei pales at that as his grip loosens on my arm. He moves back and looks at me wide eyed. I take the opportunity to punch his chest with an angry scream.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in love with me?!"

"I knew you would react like this." He says quietly with furrowed brows as he blocks my punch.

"Maybe I would've reacted better if you told me but instead I had to hear it from someone else! When were you going to tell me? Did the thought even cross your mind you fucking.." I grit my teeth and tackled him to the ground making him grunt as he banged his head on the ground wincing. I pin his arms either side of him to the ground.

"How fucking long?" I question him angrily and he looks up at my building tears behind my eyes opening his mouth before closing it again. I scoff at that.

"How long?!"

"Two years."

I scream before bringing my hand up to punch him in the face but my face scrunches up as I hold my fist in mid air looking down at him. He didn't even try to block himself from getting hit at this stage. He was letting it happen and that angered me even more. Fuelling my emotions as I balled my fist but...I couldn't.

I drop my fist and get off of him, getting up and running my hand through my hair.

"Why?" I scream painfully. "You had so many chances-"

"-No. No I did not." He defends himself as I turn to him moving to get up and approach me. I can see the tears glistening in his eyes as he searches my face trying to show me what he did was right all along.

"You were with Raen and you were happy. You think I would ruin that?"

I wiped furiously at my face, tears in my eyes. He betrayed me, our friendship...it was all a lie. What made me angrier was that he didn't land one punch to me throughout my lashing out at him. I felt so betrayed.