14

~ India ~

Lucas was in his office looking through papers, and he left his phone next to me. So, me being me I opened it and went through it. I was scrolling through his messages when I was seen "Jord😻". I hesitated to press it but I did.

Lucas was walking out the kitchen, I threw him his phone and grabbed my keys

Lucas was walking out the kitchen, I threw him his phone and grabbed my keys. I don't know why, I keep getting mad. He kept trying to explain but I ain't wanna hear it. Me and Lucas will never be a thing. I was just riding around when I approached a ice cream stand. I parked my car and got out, and got in line. There was a man standing in front of me. He turned around and I fell in love. He looked up at me and smiled, What's yo name ma ? I'm India, you ? I said smiling back. He took my hand and kissed it Giovanni. Let me getcho number babygirl .. I passed him phone and he saved his number as Gio. He called himself so he could have my number too. Bye shawty he said walking to his car.

I got me a vanilla shake and paid for it

I got me a vanilla shake and paid for it. I was driving up the street when Lucas started calling me back to back. After the 10th call I answered. What Lucas I asked , I think Laila just started her cycle and I think she would be more comfortable if you help her. I'm on my way I said. I hung up the phone and pulled in the driveway I grabbed my shake and walked in the house. I sat my shake in the freezer and walked to the second floor. Laila was looking in the mirror with tears streaming down her face. Lai it's okay, you started your menstrual cycle I told her. What's that she asked. It's the cycle of a young lady turning into a young adult. You'll have a cycle every month. I taught her how to put a pad on,how to lay and all the basics of having a period. Laila is really growing up, she was having cramps so I got her some fruit and chocolate and she wrapped herself up in a blanket and laid in the movie theater.

~ Lucas ~

India went through my phone and obviously seen some shit she didn't wanna see. Ion know why we both keep getting jealous when we ain't together but ima make it up to her. She also don't know that Laila isn't my daughter but I'm gonna tell her tonight. Laila also said, she didn't want her last name changed so I wasn't going to let her mama change it. Right now I'm sitting in my office going through papers, on Jayceon and his brothers. When I heard a scream from the 2nd floor bathroom. I grabbed my gun and ran up the stairs. I seen Laila with blood running down her leg. My eyes widened and I went to call India. I never thought this would happen when she was with me. India told me she was on her way, I went to India room and laid in her bed. About an hour later she came in and rolled her eyes. She walked in her closet and I looked across the room seeing her shattered lamp in a neat pile. I smiled, she walked out the closet with just some black lace panties on and a black vs bra. It's was going on 10:00 so she got in her bed about to go to sleep, but I pulled her up and she wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my shoulder. I walked us in my room and sat her on my bed. She pulled the cover back and got comfortable, I laid down and pulled her on my chest. India why you playing you know a nigga want you? I said. All these hoes you fucking I can't tell. She said. I ain't have nothing to say to that because it was true and I didn't want to hurt her. "India Laila not my biological daughter". She lifted off of me when did you find out she asked. "The day you moved in" She didn't say anything she just laid back down and wrapped her arms around me and went to sleep. I was laying there thinking about life and where I've been put at and what's going on. About 10 minutes later, I dozed off.

~ INDIA ~

I woke up in Lucas arms, I turned over and looked at the clock. It was 10:00 in the morning. I got out of Lucas grip and walked to Laila room. I woke her up and told her to get dressed. I walked in my room and pulled out my outfit of the day. I stripped myself from my clothes and stepped in the shower. After a hour I got out and did my hygeine I put on some white lace panties and a white bra. I put on a black Chanel outfit with my grey and black Nike's. I sat at my vanity and turned on my flat irons I waited a minute before straightening my hair. I grabbed my over the shoulder bag sticking some lotion,gum and perfume in it. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed me a glazed donut and sat down waiting on Laila.

 I grabbed me a glazed donut and sat down waiting on Laila

~ Laila ~

I took a shower and did my hygiene stuff and went back in my bathroom to blow dry my hair. Once I finished my hair I walked in my big closet to find a outfit. I still had my towel wrapped around me. I grabbed some under clothes and put on my clothes. My hair was wavy I put on my chain and my watch and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a clear fruit and told India I was ready.Today, we were going to get our nails done And our hair. India told me I could get in the car, she had to go grab something.

~ India ~

~ India ~

I put my purse down and slid my shoes off, I went in Lucas room seeing him still sleep. I climbed on the bed and got on top of him I put my head in the crook of his neck, sucking on it. Lucas get upppp I whined. He start moving in his sleep but didn't wake up. So I started moving on him causing him to grip my waist. His eyes popped open, so I got off of him smiling. Me and Lai having a girls day we'll be back in few hours I said. He nodded his head walking into the bathroom. I slid my shoes and purse back on and walked outside and got in the car. I pulled off and headed towards the mall.

They having bonding time ?

Who POV do yaw wanna see in upcoming chapters ?