ghost

"Luna, You tell me what's going on," Natasha said grabbing my arm and pulling down my Hoodie.

"Nat, Nothing is going on," I said I was trying to use telepathy to make her leave me alone but she stopped me By grabbing my hand.

"I know you well Santiago, Don't you dare use mind control on me." She Said As We went inside a bathroom.

"Tasha, Look I know You deserve an explanation but right now I can't give it to you it's too dangerous," I Said Honestly.

"Alright, Regardless I'll find out Cap is like your brother ain't he?" She said As we exited the hospital.

"Yeah, he is.. Best friend since the thirties," I said with a chuckle.

"And, You guys never were anything more then Freinds?" Natasha asked me with a sly brow.

"I could never see steve like that, He was family when My Mother died his Mom Sarah took me in. And my Father was not. The Father I would've asked for.." I said to her, we were in the hospital Cafeteria, I Just got a salad and nat got A sandwich.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"My father, Would. Hit me a lot he was Toxic and really abusive. So Bucky, my Kind of boyfriend Whose also my best friend was the Person Who saw My dad Do things to me and saw who he really was and Helped him get arrested. That was 1938, I was 19 at the time." I said to her.

"What was Their names?" She asked me.

"Jonathan Santiago, My twin brother his name was Richard Joseph Santiago Jr. After my grandfather. I had a baby sister named Camilla Santiago but she passed When she was 3 by Pneumonia. My Mother Her name was Elena Alvarez Santiago, She was beautiful." I chuckled.

"What about you? I never Heard about your background?" I Said to her.

"Well, in due time." She said as we finally left the hospital.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6 a.m, you should head to SHEILD I'll be here."
She Said to which I nodded.

12 Noon--
I look up And see Steve Fucking Rogers Plummeting Down As Glass landed with him.

"Steve, what the fuck," I said Helping him up.

"Run." He said, To which I looked back and saw S.T.R.I.K.E Agents Coming towards us as we did so. Steve rides out of the SHIELD garage on his motorcycle, evading the obstacles laid out. As I fly at the same speed but then a Quinjet emerges ahead of Us.

"Stand down Captain Rogers, Agent Santiago.
I repeat stand down." The Quinjet Pilot said Showing us bullets to which I rolled My eyes at..
as Steve doesn't stop they start shooting at him, Steve throws his shield into the propellers to jam it, giving him an opportunity to hop onto it and do more damage to the jet with his shield before jumping off as the jet goes crashing down and We escape.
__
disguised as a civilian dressed in a hoody, Steve And I go back to the hospital to retrieve the flash drive from the vending machine but he sees it's gone, then Natasha appears behind him chewing some gum, in anger Steve pushes her into a room.

"Where is it?"

"Safe," Natasha said

"Do better!" Steve responded sternly

"Where did you get it?" Nat asked

"Why would I tell you?" Steve said

"Fury gave it to you. Why?" Nat questioned

"What's on it?" I asked.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

"I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?"

"What's on it?"

"Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you."

"I'm not gonna ask you again."

"I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years." She said That's who the man was.
The winter soldier, Bucky-- I can't tell Steve this Not now.

"Luna May have worked with him in her Hydra days, she probably forgot his Identity. I never See His face just his eyes. Always Has a Metal arm With a red star and a muzzle." She said.

"So he's a ghost story?" He asked.

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me." She said showing us a scar on her Stomach.

"Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis." She said With a smirk.

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them." He responded as Natasha gave him a subtle smile.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried. As you said, he's a ghost story." She said Giving Me the flash drive.

"Well, let's find out what the ghost wants." He said.