<11>

My foot tapped the floor, my arms crossed. "Hurry up, would ya! If we don't leave soon, we'll miss our window of opportunity."

"I can't find my toothbrush."

"Have you tried the bathroom?"

"Yeah." He scratched his head. "I might've left it in Donghyuck's room. I'll go check."

"Hold on." My brows shot up to my hairline. "Why the hell would your toothbrush be in Haechan's room?"

He stared down at his feet. "It's been weird, rooming with Ten. I can't tell him about us - he'd flip out. But every time I see him, I feel like I'll just explode and tell him. So I've, uh, taken to sleeping on the floor next door."

I pursed my lips. Clicking my tongue, I gave him a light push. "Alright, just grab your toothbrush. We're running out of time."

Mark smiled at me and rushed out.

As I waited, I played on my phone. When the door opened, I said, "That was fas - Fuck. You're not Mark."

She was gorgeous: curled hair that extended to her breasts, blonde at the roots, pink bleeding into a lavender at the tips; pink lips; flawless makeup.

She smiled, chuckling. "Oh, hey, I guess that means Mark isn't here right now."

I rocked on my heels. "Nope," I said, popping the 'p.'

She bowed her head. "I'm Choi Sola. I'm Johnny's secret dorm room guest."

"Oh! I'm Jiang Yingyue. So you're the girlfriend."

"Pleasure to meet you. You the other girlfriend, Mark's?"

I glanced down. "Nothing official."

"I get that." God, she was stunning.

"So the members know about you two."

She moved to sit on the arm of the couch. She had a carelessness about her that I gravitated toward. She nodded. Eyebrow quirked, she said, "And the members don't know about you?"

I took great interest in my nails.

"They're good guys, Yingyue. Lord knows those boys have got plenty of dirt themselves. Maybe not Doyoung - or Lucas - but whatever. You can trust 'em."

"How do you keep the staff from knowing?"

"Oh, the managers know."

My chin threatened to hit the floor.

She laughed. "They don't really care. As long as the fans don't catch on." She rose from the couch and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Let the cat outta the bag, babe. Believe me, it won't feel like you've got a fishbowl stuck on your head anymore."

Sola moved to the door. "Well, since neither Mark nor Ten are here, I'll take my leave. It was nice to meet you, Yingyue. Have a good weekend." She shot me a knowing wink before she shut the door.

God, I wanted her confidence. I wanted the members to know. I wanted to tell Ten, without hurting him.

A moment later, Mark popped his head through the door. "I've got my toothbrush, a face mask, and my PJs. Let's go."

"You're such a girl."

"Shut up."

;;

a/n: have another pic of Sola because i love her and i miss her ❤️