Chapter 9

Now that everything is over I need to ponder over the role I have in this world, It's already been many days since I remember my past life, Melas told me this is the world of an otome game. If I'm not wrong I already break the flag of my brother which led to one of his tragedy.

This game is the one I played many times before I died in the accident. This game name is I will heal your heart, my love, I know this is an embarrassing title but this game has a highest sale for its story and drawing not only that, for a girls game it has a role playing game which you need to level up your character to defeat the last boss in this game. I choose this game because of the drawing on the package but I did not think I will immersed myself until I remember the whole game play 'cause I played it many times.

The game story is, the capture target has a tragic past that left them a deep scar on their heart, the heroine in this game is a duke adopted daughter, the duke has a weird hobby when he was inspecting the street he always disguise himself as a beggar, on the day he was inspecting the street the heroine gave her own food to the duke that leave her to starve for a whole day, the duke was impressed by her kindness and decided to adopt her, the duke also wanted to make the heroine influence his daughter to become kind. Everyone should be able to guess already, yes! The villainess on this story is the duke's daughter which is me. Urgh... my head is starting to get painful.

"Master are you okay?" Melas is peeking at my face, I can tell she is worried just by looking at her face, Licht who is floating beside Melas also has a same look.

"Don't worry I'm fine, I'm sorry for making you two worry." I smile gently at them to let them know I am fine.

Licht "Master let me know if you need healing, I can heal any kind of illness."

"Thank you Licht." My heart suddenly become warm, I hug Licht and Melas to express my joy, they also hug me back. their face show how happy they are and somewhat shy.

Back to the story, the villainess in this story has spoiled personality and can easily kill people if she don't like them, the heroine will be bullied by the villainess because she thought the heroine steal her father love and affection. When the villainess grow up she will harassed the captured target to deepened their trauma until their heart break and could not stand up anymore.

when the academy start the heroine meet each capture target, the capture target will like the heroine for her kindness which led to heal the heart of each captured target. After the captured target and the heroine defeated the villainess, which is 'ME', the demon king will be born by possessing my body, all of you wonder why it would end up by possessing my body, the reason is the villainess ancestors is the one who sealed the demon king in their body, they needed to seal it to their body because the demon king can't be defeated even by using the holy sword and to prevent anyone to unseal the demon king it must be sealed to their body. Nobody knows about it except for the king. The villainess ancestors also did not tell its descendant for security purpose.

Just by looking at this plot I can tell that I will never have a slow and blissful life. Ah God!!! Why I am the villainess?! I will much prefer to become a mob! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') anyway I decided I will just break each flag using my cheat, I will become an adventurer to travel the whole world but first I needed something for transportation.

"Melas, Licht, I need something to ride."

Licht  "Then you can just make it master using create magic."

Melas "yeah if you need as a weapon master we can enchant it."

"No, I want a living things to ride."

Licht "What do you want to ride master?"

"Hu hu hu ha ha ha the beta thing to ride in fantasy world is obviously a  🎉dragon!🎉"