deal

i stood in shock at the tall man that i could once call my friend. i had no idea what to say or do. do i scream for help? do i find a weapon? do i take this into hand to hand combat?

all of these questions were racing about in my mind, but i still could not move. it was like i was paralyzed with fear.

after a couple moments of silence and just staring at one another, racc was the first one to speak.

"nice place you got here y/n. you chose a pretty rich gang, didn't you? if my friends had as much money as yours do, i'd want to stay with them too." he gets up from the seat he was sitting in at the table and walks over to the couch, flopping onto it.

i quickly march over to him and grab him by the arm, forcefully pulling him up from the couch. i grab the collar of his shirt and pull him inches away from my face.

"get the hell out of my house before i kill you ezra. i have no business with you, especially in my own home. i'm going to give you 30 seconds to leave before i call for the others, and we both know how that's going to turn out. i suggest you move along." i whisper yell at him, releasing his collar and crossing my arms.

he laughs and shakes his head, causing me to become even more angry. "oh y/n, you never tell me what to do. if you know what's good for you then you'll keep your pretty little mouth shut." he says, walking over to me and putting his finger in front of my mouth, motioning for me to be quiet.

i violently smack his hand away from my mouth, but i continue to stay quiet. "come sit, we have things to talk about." he says, motioning for me to come sit back down at the table.

i cautiously walk over to the little island of a table and take a seat on a stool across from him. i fiddle with my fingers as he folds his hands and begins.

"you're probably wondering what i would ever want to do with such a stubborn and annoying human as yourself. don't worry, i wonder the same thing sometimes." i give him a death glare but motion for him to continue.

"well as you know i work for many people of many bad things, but i'm most popular in the drug dealing world. well the head drug lord, if you want to call him that, is ordering every drug dealer in the area to come together for a party that we're having with a few other drug lords from other states."

"well the thing is that every drug lord from every state that we're seeing is showing off their best drug dealer, which would be me for California. but the thing is, every drug dealer needs to bring a partner along, another person that they can show off." racc says, hoping that i'd have caught on by now, which i did.

"and you don't have anyone to go with so you choose me. you really are lonely, aren't you racc?" i say, giving him a smirk. he rolls his eyes and flips me off.

"the only reason i'm choosing you is because alex is hiding from a few guys that he was supposed to sell to because he lost the drugs on accident. now he can't go because one of the guys there might recognize him from the drugs he lost." he says, taking a chip out of a chip bag that was left sitting on the counter by one of the guys.

"well why should i go? i mean, what good have you ever done for me? or do i get something out of it?" i question, also grabbing a chip, munching on it slowly.

"i'll leave you alone for now if you do it. besides, after the party i got a big drug deal down in Chicago, so i'll be gone for a few weeks."

i think for a few seconds about, deciding if i should trust him or not. was i really about to go to a drug lords party with a man that almost completely ruined my life?

well yes, yes i was.

"deal, but i swear to god if you break that promise i'll cut your head off and hang it on the wall like that poor deer up there." i say, pointing to a fake deer head on a plaque that terroriser had bought on amazon for like $20.

"you have my word. see you next Saturday babe." he gets up from the chair, shakes my hand, and walks out the door like nothing had ever happened. i gag at his choice of words to call me 'babe' but shake it off.

i sit at the table for a good 15 minutes, rethinking about the decision i had just made with ezra. i head back upstairs slowly in a daze, mainly from the weed and alcohol.

i stumble back to my room where i found both girls passed out on the floor. i grab extra blankets from my closet and drape it onto the sleeping girls, making sure that they wouldn't be cold.

as i finished draping the blanket over bee, an overwhelming sickness came over me and i rushed to my bathroom, puking into the toilet. after finishing and flushing the toilet, i grab a cup of water and sit back down onto the bathroom floor, taking small sips of the cup of water.

i lean my head on the toilet seat as i start to think of the possible outcomes that could come out of going to that party with ezra. god i can be so fucking stupid sometimes.

as i start to get into more depth about the whole ordeal, a slowly start to nod off into a deep slumber, laying down on the bathroom floor as the darkness slowly overcame me.

i probably just made the dumbest decision of my life. congrats y/n.