Chapter 15

"Y-Yoongi put him down." I gasped through my laughter.

"But-" He tried but I shook my head

"It's okay, we do that all the time."  I grinned gently placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Fine..." He huffed bringing Namjoon back towards land.

He dropped him like he was being tugged out of his hands, not very nicely. He landed on the ground groaning and rolling onto his back.

I ran up to him and crouched beside him.

"How are you feeling Joonie?" I snorted, trying to hold back the giggles coming on.

"Just fine. Great. Peachy in fact!" He threw his arms up and sneered at Yoongi.

I helped him stand up.

"But are you really alright now?" He place a comforting hand on my cheek, I smiled warmly and nodded.

"Yeah thanks to you guys... Now I have to face my father..." I ran a hand through my messy hair.

"What if you don't have to?" Yoongi piped up.

"What do you mean?" We looked to him, he place a hand on his chin in thought.

"What if, you come home with me? Hongsu can come with of course, but, I don't want anyone else down there. It's too dangerous to have so many. If it was just you I could keep an eye on you." He walked up to me and wrapped his quite heavy coat around my shoulders, shoving Namjoon slightly.

" She is not going with you if I'm not going." Namjoon glared at Yoongi intensely.

"Hold on Namjoon, maybe Yoongi is right. She would be safer there too and if it need be we can visit. It makes it unsafe for her and us if all of us stay with her." Hoseok stepped in between the two challenging gods.

"But Apollo! I'm-"

"Her best friend, I realize but it is safer with him." Namjoon froze, a vein popped out of his neck.

He was seething with anger.

"Joon, I agree, it's not like you wont see me. It's okay." I placed my forehead on his chest, I felt him breath in and out.

"Is that what you want?" His voice was strained to a whisper.

"Yes." I looked up at him, he was frowning.

"Then take this-" He pulled his pinky ring off his finger and placed it on one of mine-" It produces a shield if needed, that way, you can knock him away if he does shit." He grinned at his remark, making Yoongi tut behind us.

"Thanks Joon."

"Let's get going then, I'll have my servants collect your things." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the two other gods.

"Bye!" I waved, I squeaked as he swooped me up bridal style.

"Be careful!" I heard Namjoon scream, I threw my head back and laughed.

Yoongi stepped with us into the portal, I latched onto him and held Hongsu close to my neck.

"It isn't that scary." He laughed, I shook my head and hid my face.

I could hear him laugh louder.

"See? We are here." I raised my head and looked up.

We are in the same kitchen I was in when we first met.

"Welcome back master and Y/n." The white cat greeted us happily.

"Welcome home master and... Guest." The black one glared at me.

What was her problem?

He gently set me down on my feet.

"Do as you please, you two... Don't lead her astray please." He snapped at them as he wondered off probably to do king duties.

A hiss was heard from my arms as Hongsu viewed the two cats in front of us, they hissed back right away.

I quickly turned around and wandered down a hall, following Yoongi's footsteps.

It got darker, quieter and intimidating, I hugged Hongsu closer to my chest.

An arm suddenly shot out and grabbed me.

"You can't wonder around here Y/N. From now on your staying with me." Yoongi's slightly annoyed voice sounded through the room.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize-"

"It's okay! Just please stay with in my reach for now." He looked me directly in the eyes making me unconsciously gulp, his look could really kill.

"Come with me." He sniffed and looked away, he dragged me out of whatever room we were just in. 

It got lighter as we got closer, soon we had burst through doors. In to a roman styled garden, the scent of pine hit my nose like a bullet.

It was beautiful with a fountain in center. 

"It is the separation between my castle and hell, it's not always fun looking at people getting killed again and again." He walked away and then faced me.

"What do you think?" I knew he was pretty proud of himself, I mean he should be.

The man knew how to style a garden.

"It's lovely Yoongi." My eyes scanned over everything, it looked spectacular.

"Well I'm glad you like it." He shrugged walking over to sit on a flat white bench.

I walked over slowly, taking in my surroundings. I let Hongsu go and he dived into the fountain. Giving a little yap when he resurfaced. 

I hummed and pat my finger onto his head, giving it a little scratch. He purred and then went swimming.

Eventually I made my way over to the god, who sat quietly watching me.

"What's up?" I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"Just.. Don't worry." He looked away from my gaze.

Odd.

                                                                                       ====

She looked like a real princess wondering through my garden, she just... I don't know.

Fit like a puzzle piece I've been looking for, forever. The way her lips curved up into a slight smile when she played with that familiar of hers.

Or the way her bright blue eyes somehow got brighter. 

She looked so innocent, so pure. It made my chest ache and my cheeks hurt from keeping down a smile. 

She just was....

Euphoric 

A/N: I am dead, sick and sore. But have an update. I'm trying to update before my exam.

Enjoy!

-<3 T