part 19

One week went in a blur and i finally got settled. Tomorrow i have interview of a glass manufacturing and shaping company.

I prepared some apple and cranberry pie, hot butter corns. I went out to buy a mobile. Its a bit expensive but i got a samsung C9 pro.

I prepared chicken pot pie and garlic breadsticks. I served In two plates and handed one to Hazel. She took it so we sat in a couch and had some celebrity gossip. We had a gud time together.

I picked all my used cloths and started the washing machine. In the mean time i ironed my cloths for the interview. I took out cloths from the matchine and folded all of them.

There are no plates or any other utensils. I switched on the dish washer. I prepared some grilled chicken, garden salad, tomato soup.

I had them and went to bed.

Next morning i made honey pancakes and boiled eggs. Got ready in my formal dress applied some eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Made my hair into a high ponytail.I closed apartment door and hired a cab.

I reached a very huge building. I went inside at the reception i saw a guy who seemed familiar. He smiled at me hello Ruby howbare you today? I am doing good thank you. You are the guy from the motel right.

Yes Miss. Ruby. Here is my resume i got a interview call for a personal assistant job. Kindly go to the 40th floor. There are five people waiting to attend all are wearing sexy dresses its just one inch lenght than a bikini.

I sat there to get a strange stare from them boss is hot. He needs sex, life, refreshment not a sister like you were the comments on me.

I just ignored as my job is to attend sn interview not to fight with these sluts. I was called after fifteen minutes.

Goodmorning sir.
Hello Miss. Ruby take your seat.

Thank you sir

So this is your first job.

Yes sir

What will you do to impress your boss?

I will work hard and my work will impress my boss.

So ...

Can i ask a personal question?

Last year you were in the news.

What do you want to tell about it?

Its about my best friend kelly. She workd in a bar at night time. One day i was back home she was in a pool of blood. I called police.

After few days i got shot with a bullet near my heart. So it took lot of time to recover.

Miss Ruby you are selected you can come from monday. Thank you sir.

You can join from tomorrow. He called the reception to send away all other candidates.
Miss .Ruby you need to sign the bond for two years.

I went through the contract and signed it. He congratulated me.