Amy and Ignorance

Prompt: Amy comes back and the Doctor is so ecstatic he forgets about Clara so Clara wants to leave. Sent in by hiddleswholock, so please enjoy!

********

The Doctor and Clara were sitting in the console room, reading. Well, Clara was reading, and the Doctor was playing with her feet to annoy her. They were both laughing, and Clara was about ready to give up on reading altogether. She thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye and looked up to see a red-haired woman standing in front of the chairs. Clara put down her book and nudged the Doctor who looked up.

"Amy!" he shouted as he got up and hugged her. Clara watched awkwardly; she wasn't jealous or anything but she didn't know what to do. The Doctor and who was apparently Amy were chatting away animatedly about where she had come from. Amy didn't know why she was there, and Clara could understand that. Traveling with the Doctor was like that.

********

It had been about these days, and the only two things that the Doctor had even spoken to her were "hi" and "do you think you could show Amy around while I get her a room?" Clara was perfectly fine with Amy, in fact she liked Amy a lot, but she couldn't just be ignored. Three days was more than enough time for Amy and the Doctor to catch up, and he could acknowledge that Clara was there. Amy acknowledged that she was there, but he pretty much ignored her.

Clara had had enough of it after a week. When Amy went to bed that night, she walked right up to the Doctor. He looked at her and smiled.

"What's up, Clara?" He asked her.

"I want to leave," she said. She showed him her suitcase.

"Why?" he asked, obviously hurt.

"Why? Why? Ever since Amy got here you've only said about five things to me, and this conversation is the most interaction I've had with you in a week. I really like Amy, I really do. And I really, really love being here, with you. But I deserve more than you're giving me. You didn't even take me on your last adventure for god's sake, and I can't take it anymore!" She yelled furiously at him.

"Clara-" but he was cut off by a very angry Clara Oswald.

"NO! Okay? No. Don't even because we both know that you don't mean whatever you're about to say because if you did you wouldn't have ignored me. I know it's been forever since you last saw her, and I know you missed her more than anyone. But Jesus Christ I am not just someone you can push to the side and then talk to whenever you need help or you get lonely!" She shouted.

This time, he didn't try to speak. He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, and the kissed her forehead. The he kissed her cheeks, one at a time, and then her lips. He had wanted this for so long; to kiss her was an amazing thing that he had always wanted to do. But this wasn't just a kiss of passion. This was a kiss of desperation that told Clara everything she needed to know about his feelings. Clara was returning the kiss, much to the Doctor's surprise.

Amy had heard the yelling and came down during the fight, ready to side with Clara. But she saw the Doctor kissing her instead and smiled from the balcony, "I see you guys are good then? Get a room next time."

*******

Defiantly not my best. But I wanted to finish up hiddleswholock's prompts, so I did. Sort of... Anyways! Please vote, comment, follow, and send in those prompts.