a talk

"Hey guys," Y/n waves as Finn takes a seat next to her.

"Welcome back to our channellll," He squeals making Y/n cringe. "Ouch," he laughs, "that shit hurted."

Y/n shook her head laughing. Finn smiled at her before kissing her cheek.

"So, if we're being honest, we have been running out of ideas. Plus, we have been extremely busy with so much." Y/n explains, turning to Finn to continue.

"Yea, we both aren't always with each other and its hard to make these videos when we're literally jumping from to state to state everyday," Y/n nods in agreement, "We really want to make this channel into something super cool and fun, but we just dont know what to do," Finn chuckles, he shrugs his shoulders and frowns.

"So, we are asking for your help. What do you guys wanna see? We're going to make time to do this, theres alot of things coming up that are super important in our careers that we'll have to really focus on, but we will get these videos out there," Y/n says, clasping her hands together.

"We're sorry for not uploading and keeping up with you guys. From now on we decided that once we get our shit together were going to upload at least once every other Saturday. We know thats a long wait in between  but we do post more content on our social medias so check those out," Finn gives the camera a thumbs up.

"Anywho, we hope you guys understand that we're really trying here. Please please please leave suggestions with what you wanna see, who do you want us to react to, ask questions, say whatever you want."

"Thats about everything we wanted to talk to you guys about so hit that star button, leave a comment and we'll see you next time," Finn waves.

"love you guys!! byeee!" Y/n shouts.