Chapter 65:Fake

Yoongi P.O.V

I rolled my eyes...

Yoongi:What's your plan?

Rm:Hmmmm.... Dunno...

He shrugged not interested...

The f*ck with that answer?

I glared at him...

Rm:Just testing someone..?

He said unsure...

Yoongi:What do you mean...?

I said in a cold tone..

Rm:As you can see, Y/n, She Joined us in fighting griamore, But she didn't join Our gang yet...

Yoongi:So what?

Rm:I just want her to join us...

What..?

I gave him a confused face..

Rm:You've become Slow yoongi hyung...

"I just want her to join"

What the hell does that mean?!

And I've become Slow..?

What-

A Word came into my head...

"Trust?"

Yoongi:You're testing her if shes worthy to be trusted...

Rm:Correct.. After all, Her boss before was a member of our enemies before..Sister or brothers... I don't care...

"Sister or brothers.. I dont care?"

What the crap is that?

Yoongi:Well if you didn't know.. Y/n was the one who killed the most when we were Caught in a trap...-

I tried to defend...

Rm:Her boss Was a former Co-leader of our enemies.. You never know.... Don't always think positive, You never know what the negative Might bring...

I looked at him...

Yoongi:So you're telling me, y/n Might be an enemy??

I raised a brow..

Rm:Yes... I've checked Her profile just now... And Yes she Joined The Gang of our enemy before... You never know...she might be faking everything.. After all Y/n is Full of Mysteries..

What the heck is he thinking?

We had lots of enemy...

I glared at him...

Yoongi:Are you sure those  Information are true??

He nodded...

Tsk....

Yoongi:So how Are you going to test her?

Rm:Dunno...

I smirked...

Yoongi:Are you Going to test me or her?

Rm:What?

Yoongi: You can't Give me those information.. After all I'm the genius Of the group..  I thought you know me very well.. But it's not like what i expected...Anyways, As you can see... I was already testing Y/n from the very start... Ever since i heard her coming.. I've already Known her before She came.. And yes, She was a member of our enemy before.. But she Used it for a chance on her missions.. And left the gang when her missions was finished.. Her boss became a co-leader to Watch over Y/n..And based on my observations .. She's Not an Enemy... And If We asked for her answer on joining us.. She would accept it.. After all She's OUR "SISTER", And if You like to know how Did i know all this.. Was because we had a deal with her boss..

......

Rm:And What's that deal?

Yoongi:"I'll protect Y/n even if it cost my life.. And In exchange I asked Everything about Y/n...Her Past..Age.. Personal Info And everything..."

Rm:Why go that far? You can just at least Hack her account-

Yoongi:Did you forgot? Y/n is an assassin... We almost have the same level on hacking.. If i were to be honest,I'll admit She's better.. And why Did i Want all of her information? Because i know this would happen...

I looked at him..

Who was shocked..

Yoongi:Does that answer your Questions?

He was not looking..

Yoongi:All that you said.. I'll forget it all if You would Admit That You were awake the whole time to Y/n And the others...

I went out of the room..

Tsss...

He better fix his self first..

TBC~

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
Hi Sweeties~ It's A/n Here..
Sorry if this Chapter was way too short!! But The next Chapter would be Extra duper super Luper LOng!! And to spoil everyone a bit.. I guess this sentence might make you cry or happy..

"The end is near....."

I can smell it!

Thank youuu