Chapter Eleven

( THE NIGHT BEFORE.. )
JUNG HOSEOK

"No drinks, okay?" Eunbi reminded with a strict look on her face. I chuckled, she acts like she's older than me. And that's something I love about her.

I gave her a peck on the cheek before patting her head. "Of course, Eunbi."

"SinB!" Eunbi turned upon hearing her nickname, she looked at the five girls who were waving at her on the other side of the room.

"Eh? I'm going to them, Hoseok. Will you be okay?" She asked me. I nodded. I've been to tons of parties, of course I'm used to the crowd, the alcohol, the noise. I'm used to it all!

We were invited by Moonbin, Eunbi's childhood friend. He was hosting a little party at the Diamond Wing. I'm surprised that Nakamoto accepted it. This was a little getaway from all the escaping trouble.

I relaxed on my seat and watched as Eunbi chatted with her friends. She looked so happy with them. Her and her friends have been a group for so many years, they understand each other even without saying a word. Like how me and the boys understand each other.

She must have seen me staring at her, because she looked at my direction and waved at me. I grinned before waving back at her.

So cute..

I went to the side and took a glass of water. Of course, I checked it properly. Eunbi would be mad if she knew I drank alcohol.

Then, I saw Moonbin walking towards my direction. "Hey, Hoseok. I haven't seen you in a while." He smiled. "How's things with you and SinB."

I looked at the grey-haired girl from afar. "Great, actually.." I mumbled.

I then looked back at Moonbin and saw him smiling. "Oh, okay. I'm going to attend to the other guests now. I'll chat you later?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure."

That chat never came. Because the very next day, I saw myself in bed with clothes scattered in the room, bed sheets crumpled, and..

I looked at my side.

Crap...

A girl.

---

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"This is troublesome. We can't even continue the plan in this situation," Jennie complained. Yoongi nodded. "She's right. But I know that Hoseok has nothing to do with this. He would never drink alcohol if he's told not to."

Jisoo nodded. "Yep, someone placed a shot in that water of his."

The three of them walked through the hallways. "The question is, who did it." Jennie said.

Then, V appeared beside Jisoo. Like he had been keeping watch on her the whole time.

"What a disaster." Jennie combed her hair back in distress. Yoongi gave a forced laugh. "Agreed."