part 20

Office isn't too far so i decided to walk back. Its a very good day sunny and i am happy too. I got a job. Finally i can spend some for myself.

I am waiting for this day since my step mother and step brothers entered my life. Its almost four and i walked faster.

I feel some one watching me. I feel strange ... wow i need to get rid of Mr.Willim fear. I need something to divert myself.

I went directly to the kitchen and gulped two glasses of water. I sat on the kitchen counter thinking what to do?

I started making some chicken with rice. I made a choclate cake, spinach salad too. There are nine girls in the house.

I had my dinner and started to check mails in my mobile, Mr.Willim sent me a mail. What to do now, i don't dare to open his mail. What does he want now?

I left his city ,his job, his house, now what? He just cant be around me fighting everything without even telling me. he just cannot take my life into his hands to control me. I am not his puppet.

Too much thinking....

.
.

I was just about to sleep and got a mail. It is my appointment letter. I rushed to Hazel's room and took two printouts.

After all this is my first job and i just want one to keep it for myself. Hazel congratulated and hugged me. I hugged back happily.

Went back to my room and slept in with lots of happiness.

I woke up early and had a bath dressed in formal, done a bright makeup with foundation then a eye liner, maskara , lipstick. I saw myself in the mirror. Then started to do my hair.

I went to kitchen and made scrambled eggs and choco chip cookies.

I ate my breakfast with orange juice and packed the cookies. I saw Hazel and wished her a best of luck as its her first exam. She wished me too and we left the apartment at the same time.

I walked to the office at the reception and gave my joining letter he smiled widely. Miss. Ruby go to the 40th floor. I just smiled and nodded.

I knocked the door twice but there is no response. I just sat near the door in a chair. After ten min a girl came to me and guided me to my cabin.

I have few mails. So i started mailing them back.Arranged some meetings. Its almost lunch time so been to cafeteria to get some coffee.

I finished in no time and went back to my cabin and continued with my work. I did not see Mr. Alexander today.