twenty one

F L O ' S   P O V

Sadly it's yet again another Monday. Yeah yeah I know everyone hates Monday's but they aren't to bad.

I know they are the worst because you have to go back to work or school but think about it this way.

The sooner you start the week then the sooner it will be over and it'll be back to the weekend.

I had managed to get a random burst of energy causing me to jump out of my bed and quickly get changed.

My outfit consisted of, a cropped tan oversized champion jumper, high waisted black jeans and some skater vans. I also threw my hair up into a mess bun and made sure to pull out some baby hairs.

I made my way down the stairs and mad some toast. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryder's favourite place. The waterfall, the cabin and just how secluded it was.

It was so beautiful it broke my heart having to leave but Ryder promised to take me back soon.

Speaking of Ryder ever since he got off of the phone with whoever he was talking to put him into the worst mood. He was so grumpy yet quiet, I had tried making small conversation but he was blunt and hardly responded.

Then when we got back home he left almost straight away. Even though I live here it's a massive house and it gets kinda creepy when it's dark.

So it was great when he got back from wherever he was but that was at the ungodly hours.

I knew this because he had came into my room quietly and whispered 'Goodnight flower.' And then excited, thinking I hadn't heard him but I was awake the whole time.

"Good morning gorgeous." Ryder says coming into the kitchen snatching my toast and taking a greedy bite.

"Hey! Make your own." I said looking down at the big bite mark in my perfectly toasted bread.

"I bought it." Ryder said raising an eyebrow knowing he got me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat the other piece of toast I had made knowing all to we'll Ryder would come and snatch the first piece off of me.

"You ready?" He asked looking me up and down with a smirk.

I nodded my head as someone burst through the front door and made there way into the house.

"Alex! You can't just come into someone's house like that." Maze said as they walked into the kitchen.

"It just Ryder's house." Alex said rolling his eyes like it was nothing.

"Well you need to respect him-"

"Oh my lord! Toast!" Alex's tells running up to Ryder and I as he look intently at the toast in front of Ryder.

"Please can I have some? Maze wouldn't let us get McDonald's." he said grumpily folding his arms.

"Sure." Ryder said getting up from his chair and making his way to the garage.

"Thank you." Alex said muffled as he had shoved the whole piece of toast into his mouth and followed the rest of us to the car.

The ride to school was really short, maze and Alex managed to fight over wether  Taco Bell or chick – fil – a  was better.

We rolled up to the school parking lot with five minutes to spare. Leaving me enough time to get my books from my locker and to cram my bag into my old pale blue locker.

"I'll see you at lunch." Ryder says wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into him.

"Okay." I said simply wanting to get to class so I wasn't late.