Chapter 1

Deliah Pov

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock beside my bed . After
Few mins of struggle I sat up at my bed and turned the alarm off
. I get up from my comfy and cozy bed and walked to the bathroom . I came back after finishing my business .

I made my way back to take a cold shower to wake myself up. After taking shower I started getting dressed and then checked out from the luxury hotel I am staying at , from the past week.

I am living in Las Vegas from last week to attend my graduation party and to catch up with my college friends after final exams.

I took out my phone to call a cab for reaching the airport . Today I am going back to my life to surprise him . He is my first boyfriend . He was one year ahead from me when I started my college life . He and I met each other from mutual friends
And he felt attractive to me . He confessed his feeling for me and asked me out . I said yes without thinking because I also felt the same way .

Today was the day when he asked me out. I can't believe that three months had passed and we are still together.

Now I know he would be very happy when I am going to surprise him at his house .
I told him that I will be spending ten days in Las Vegas . I am going before the time to spend my whole day with him .

The cab came and I put my things in . I was thinking about how much fun will be happening how much happy he will be . I don't know how time passed thinking about him . The cab came to halt and the driver helped me in taking out my belongings.

I boarded my flight back to NY .I didn't know when I slept thinking about Zeus and how happy he would be when he will saw me .I landed in new York city.

Time in new York was 6am in the morning . I called a cab and decided not to waste an single second and directly went to his house.

Cab stopped and I gave money to him . Took my luggage out and opened the Zeus house door with the duplicate key which Zeus had given me long time ago. I walked in calmly without making a single voice .

I went upstairs and stood in front of Zeus bedroom . Today I thought that we are going to make this day remarkable by giving Zeus my virginity because he was very impatient to make love to me from long Period of time

I twisted the door knob to open the door to my surprise the door was already open . I moved inside and shouted SURPRISE with my lungs out with a big grin on my face.

THANK YOU

Hi guys hope you like it and keep voting and commenting