IX ~ Sleep Overs

Y/n's POV

Gerard and I dished up our plates and sat down in the kitchen, without saying a word about our kiss just a moment ago. He pulled the seat out for me and scooted me in once I was seated. Taking the seat next to me, he motioned towards our food. I took a bite of the lasagna that he had made for me. 

I turned to look at Gerard with wide eyes, "Is it that bad?" He asked frightfully. I shook my head.

"Gee this is great!" I told him. His fright faded into relief as a smile graced his face. 

"I was afraid that you'd think otherwise." He chuckled. "Maybe I'll cook for you more often then."

"I'd like that a lot." I replied while taking another bite.

~^~^~^~

When we finished up, Gerard took our plates and put them in the dishwasher. After that, we walked back into his living room where the fire was slowly fading out. Gee picked up a few more logs and placed them in the flames. He sat back down next to me and pulled me close. 

"If you're still hungry, we can go out and get some dessert." Gerard suggested. I was too content at the moment to get up so I shook my head.

"Maybe in a bit. I'm really comfy right here with you." I told him. Then I remembered our kiss and how amazing it was. A smirk appeared on my face as an idea popped into my mind, "And besides, I've got a... different idea for dessert."

Gerard looked at me confused. He was about to open his mouth to say something but I cut him off my latching my lips to his. Gerard was startled at first, but once he realized what was going on, he kissed me back. Slowly, he began pushing me to lay down on the couch. Once my back was fully pressed against the sofa, Gerard climbed on top of me and deepened the kiss. My hands traveled from his chest, to his neck, to his hair. Gerard kept a hand under my head and the other on my waist. Part of me wanted to start grinding against him but this is only the second time we've kissed. Calm yourself, y/n.

Gerard make a little sound when I tugged on his hair then proceeded to bite down on my lip. I had to stop myself from smirking at what I could do to him. A part of me wanted to do it again, so I went ahead and did. Instead of a slight moan like last time, Gerard let go of my lips and moved to my neck. He bit a spot on my neck that caused me to gasp and arch my back. Gerard gets aggressive when he makes out, and all it does is turn me on more and more. 

Deciding to have a little fun with him, I pulled on his hair a little harder. Gee lifted his head up to look me in the eyes. "Are you trying to tell me you want me to fuck you or something? Cause if you are then just say it."

My cheeks burned red at his question, "What no, I'm just- never mind." I face palmed. Gerard chuckled before planting one last, sweet kiss on my lips. Once he broke it off, he laid down next to me, then pulled me to lay on his chest. 

"Hey y/n?" Gerard asked while stroking my hair softly. I tilted my head to look at him.

"Yeah Gee?"

"I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I really, really like you. And I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" 

A large smiled crossed my face as I nodded my head, "I'd love to be your girlfriend Gerard." I told him. Gerard's grin was bigger than I've ever seen. He pulled me tighter against him and smiled into my shoulder. 

"I was really hoping that that's what you were going to say." Gerard said, grabbing the T.V. remote. "It'd be kinda awkward if you didn't."

I laughed, "I think what would make it awkward is the fact that you just thought that I was trying to fuck you." I felt my blush return. Gerard laughed as well.

"Yeah, that definitely would have been awkward." 

~^~^~^~

Gee and I watched movie after movie after movie until we could barely keep our eyes open. Eventually the fire died out and neither of us felt like getting up to get it going again. Gee took the remote from beside me and turned off the T.V. 

"You ready for bed n/n?" Gerard yawned. I was barely even half awake so I only managed to nod my head a centimeter up. I felt Gerard move my body to the side so that he could stand up. He stretched his arms up over his head for a second, briefly exposing his stomach. When he brought his arms back down, he crouched down and picked me up bridal style. I was too tired to react so I just let him carry me. Gee carried me down the hall and through a doorway that I figured was his bedroom. Carefully, Gerard laid me down on the bed. "I know you're sleepy, but you need to wake up enough to get changed." Gerard crouched in front of me. Some weird sound came out of my mouth that couldn't be classified as a groan, but wasn't exactly words either. "Common y/n. I'll get you some sweat pants and a tee. I'm not letting you sleep in tights and a sweater." 

"Mmmmkyy." I sat up and rubbed my eye, probably wiping all the eyeliner off of it. Gerard chuckled and dug around in his drawers for something to let me wear. 

Gerard's POV

I laid out an old pair of sweats that are a bit too small for me, so they should fit her. I also pulled out a plain cotton tee and set it down on the bed. I kissed her forehead and told her to call me in when she was dressed. I waited out in the hall for her. Sliding down the wall, I realized how truly fucked I am. This wasn't apart of the plan at all. I wasn't supposed to gather feelings for her. I wasn't supposed to actually care for her. Hell, I didn't even think I was capable of caring for someone other than myself and Mikey. 

I was only supposed to use her to cover up my tracks. I'm dating my actual enemy. Jesus fucking Christ, why does this shit happen to me? 

I noticed that it had been a few minutes since I left my room. Suspicious, I got back up and knocked on the door, "Y/n? You okay?" I peaked my head into my room. There I saw y/n wearing my clothes, passed out across my bed. I chuckled to myself as I walked back in. 'How the hell can she fall asleep like this?' I asked myself. I then remember how much stress shes in because of my robbings. Oh how fucked I'd be if she found out that it was me. She knows my name, my address, everything. I'd be royally fucked.